Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Oh fuck I forgot to say that I'm safe with Scooby too. Got it, so do you want to try for this Double Eviction? I say tell Skeeter you're throwing, but try to win. Only throw if its a safe skeeter victory with you two in the finals

That's my plan!

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
also you copy and pasted that from Scooby's chat and left his you in there

<3

LOL YOU THINK I'D TRUST SCOOBY WITH THE SAME LIST I'D TRUST YOU WITH?

My list that I would give Scooby is: Kelly, April, Scooby, Rob, Christian

IDK: Beast, Skeeter, Veronica, Hottie

Im fucked: Jackie, SZA,

But you did a really nice job analyzing my list and seeing context clues regarding Scooby not being there. I think you would have been right if I was actually close to Scooby
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Fair fair and honestly I wouldnt even be mad cause I am not too too close to them, so that just means we were more covered lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 3:21 pm

I'm close enough to not get nominated, that's basically it XD

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:15 pm

,.... for now!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Yes! But now I’ll be taking a nap until the HoH starts. Gotta get my sleep in in case it’s an endurance so I can stay up and moral support you and Skeet XD

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Do it!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:03 pm

I hate to do this to you, but this is not a comp where I should be distracting you and keeping you entertained... Good luck.

All plans out the window, you need this win... Full send it

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 8:30 pm

This one’s a marathon, not a race, I know you’ve got this!!!

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:42 pm

Evicted Houseguests

Trish, Halsey, Madison:
All of these four, in my mind, are completely neutral- which makes them the most dangerous because we’d have absolutely no clue where they’d stand. We also have absolutely no fucking clue what they’ve been talking about in their pre-jury chat (or if they have one). For the others, we at least know where they stand on some issues.

Zayn and Jughead:
We evicted them. Though, Jughead does like us both and he respects you, so maybe not a total loss with him...

Robin:
By far the best person for me to return, and by extension, she’s good for you too because of her closeness with Jackie, SZA, and myself.

Stefan:
Probably the worst person to return for the both of us. I think we both know why...

Johnny:
I think he’s better for me to return than for you, but overall I think he’s definitely a net-positive for us both considering his closeness with Jackie, competition prowess, and disdain for Hottie.

Adam:
Ironically he’s better for me than for you even though I sent him packing, he seemed to harbor immense amounts of respect from me because of my continuous bluntness.

Klaus:
Another horrible, horrible person for me. I don’t know where he stands with you, but he’s horrible for me. Definitely do NOT want him in here... Considering further that we was, allegedly, an Adam ally.

Pope:
Probably the most neutral here for me. I did vote to evict him, but I wasn’t an enemy or an ally of his. I don’t know where he stands with you, though. Especially considering he, allegedly, was allies with Adam.

Red:
Probably another extremely neutral person on here. Animation Domination person, someone in the girls alliance, overall slightly positive for me, but probably neutral, if not, slightly negative for you.

Michael & Dua:
This is a hottake, but I do **NOT** want these two returning. They are HOTTIE STANS. In fact, they are the worst two for the HOUSE to return. It’s your decision to make, but I would 1,000% deny Michael re-entry into the game. As for Dua, you might be able to grapple her closer than Kelly/Hottie if you admit you won and let her re-enter, but I still think it’s far too dicey considering her relationships with the next biggest target.

Overall, I think winning HOH and GUARANTEED SAFETY for us two is more important. The safe option if you won HoH is to nominate and target April like you’ve been wanting to, but the most strategically placing is to go after Hottie’s side. Though I don’t mind whichever decision you chose if you win, both have benefits and disbenefits and I’m here for whatever decision you make rather than what I tell you to make. (Meaning I would advise to not publically put Hottie up when she has a DPOV)
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:25 pm

BLOODY SUNDAY
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Let's move the conversation back here
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:24 pm

The fact that skeeter is about to put hottie and Kelly on the block and they have 22 hours to strategize before veto is gonna be pretty rough
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:25 pm

For sure. I'm gonna have to be pretty MIA in this time XDDD I'm risking everything by being close to them, so I realllllly have to watch it
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:26 pm

I know, I’m gonna be pretty MIA too but make sure I respond to them so they aren’t like “oh beast sucks”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next