Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:52 am

Do you think that any of Adam's speeches were shady to me? Skeeter pointed it out and I'm like... not seeing it. He said we were friends but like, we were friend friends and shared relationship stories one night, not working partners.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:54 am

I dont see how that's shady... I think that's just him being him lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:59 am

Yeah I think Skeeter mixed it all up. It don't matter.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:00 am

Skeeter has been SUPER off the rocker since that endurance HoH, I don't think he ever bounced back the way you did...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 am

Man I get it. I'm surprised you weren't more affected. I felt like walking off the game the next day. It's REALLY hard to want something for so long and have it ripped away. I just sucked it up and realized I was being a brat.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:03 am

I think I'm someone firmly based in reality, so maybe that's what did it? i knew we were all safe if Hottie won. Plus you AND Skeeter were off your rockers, so I think my mom-friend kicked in like Pam and Michael in the office XF
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:04 am

hahahah

yeah thank you for bringing me back to reality. I figured I was safe if she won, but I wasn't sure about Skeeter. That night was about proving to him I'd fight for him and like.... then he kinda decided to stop giving a shit so much... so...
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:11 am

It's really unfortunate, because if Skeeter tried more, I think he's be in the best position of all of us. In fact, I STILL THINK HES IN THE BEST POSITION OF ALL OF US... The way Skeeter wont get nominated if anyone wins HoH....
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Not Skeeter in my dm's saying he feels on the outs of our alliance because I don't "tell him anything" when I've literally shared almost everything necessary...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:21 pm

He’s literally not on the outs of the alliance he’s just convincing himself he is :/
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Uuuuuuuugh, Skeeterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you're making my life SO difficult you have no idea. Please, the past 5 evictions have gone the way you wanted them to go, calm down, I've been on the wrong side of the vote consistently- for WEEKS on end, please let me have one week of peace and quiet before I'm ineligible to be HoH and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm

I wish he would chill.

I do think he’s working with Veronica more than us.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Oh that's evident for sure. It seems Christian MIGHT be targeting Skeeter based on what I shared with you yesterday.

Think about it: Christian told me, someone known to dislike Adam and want him nominated, that he thinks SKEETER is one of Adam's minions... When in reality, it was to cover up his own vote to keep April. Skkeeeetchhhhhhh. Plus, I do not like that mans voting habits, he's a big liar to me (even though I dont think he'd evict me)
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:42 pm

Jesus fucking Christ Skeeter is legitimately on my ass for not wanting to target Hottie. It's fucking mental how he cant look at things from my perspective
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm

If he wants to take Hottie out, he needs to win HOH. Sorry bud.

I think Christian is someone that I would want to put up during secret HOH - I trust he wouldn’t put me up but I’m certainly not the closest to him.

I realized that with secret HOH, it gives me an out in real time but if I actually make it to the chairs at the end, I really have to have good reason for doing what I did. If I did Kelly and lied to her about it until the end, I’d certainly lose her vote (if I ever had it in the first place)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 64 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next