Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Adam & Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:26 am

Hey adam im 95% sure michael is leaving but i did say i was saving him i did the same with dua it would just be shitty for me to go back on my word but trust this is the last time i say im saving someone early bc u never know whats gonna happen later on smh
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:28 am

I appreciate the honesty. Have you heard if anyone is voting to evict him
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:30 am

oh yeah like everybody LMAO i wouldnt be surprised if it was 14-1 or however many players are still in you still got what you wanted Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:32 am

I mean he threw me under the bus can you blame me

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:35 am

i somehow believe scooby has more ties so you should be good i dont see michael staying honestly
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:36 am

Yes but Michael seems to have alot of ties. Even with you, someone I trust and I'm allied with
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:41 am

that's very true at the start of our chats i genuinely thought you were tighter with him. i shouldn't have told michael i was keeping him so early but i have to stick to it. if i knew there was a chance he'd stay i would evict him scratch and yeah that would've gone against my word but i wouldn't want to mess up your hoh like that
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:51 am

What do you think is the chance he stays
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:36 am

I'm hearing Michael could stay. What's the chances of you voting him out not to mess up this Hoh? And get the house target gone?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:06 pm

I voted and went to bed at 10 Surprised how did he flip the house
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Supposedly Michael got the votes to stay. I don't know why so many people like this guy he's playing a dirty game
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:24 pm

I mean I get the true our friends with him and that's fine but I don't get why he's throwing everybody under the bus
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:29 pm

i seriously did not know a flip was gonna happen over night because not a single person told me something opposie besides robin ofc but i knew she was evicting michael so :/
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:32 pm

What did everyone tell you who did you hear from
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:57 pm

well robin but we knew that already hange said she was going with the house so i was like welp he's leaving then i voted and went to bed Sleep i thought michael was leaving and then scooby messaging me at 1am like i would even be awake or i could change my vote but SOMEHOWWW its my fault??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Adam & Stefan   This room is for Adam & Stefan - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Adam & Stefan
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next