Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:36 pm

So if I do the trust list and put it in here, will it stay private? I dont want to pull a Michael.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
So if I do the trust list and put it in here, will it stay private? I dont want to pull a Michael.

Yes, it will stay private lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:50 pm

Since HoH comp is happening, I'll go through a trust list.
1. SZA: we're both Taurus' so it just makes sense.
2. Beast Boy: He would be above SZA, but he seems more competent and therefore more of a threat to either turn on me, have ulterior allegiances, or win over me in the end.
3. Skeeter: reliable, nice, overall awesome
4. Scooby: Animation domination alliance member
5. Red: Animation domination alliance member. Its not that I trust her, it's that I just feel comfortable with her.
6. April: Gotta hand it to the libra. I trust her, she shouldn't trust me.
7. Dua: She seemed really eager to include me!
8. Robin Scherbatsky: Even though we don't talk much, I think she has different targets and people in mind so I'm safe if she's in power.
9. Kelly: She's just super nice.
10. Christian: He will drop lots of places if he nominates me, but he promised me safety, sooo
11. Stefan: He's just nice to me, seems genuine. I cant really envision him lying.
12. Jackie: Jackie is just nice, she has no reason to target me. Also, Girl <3
13. Veronica: Girl <3
14. Jackie: Girl <3
15. Madison: Girl <3 but she's slightly sketchier than the rest.
16. Johnny: I really really like him! I just don't talk super often with him.
17. Hottie: Haven't spoken much with her, but I want to speak more!
18. Pope: Haven't spoken much with him
19. Michael: I didn't see his trust list mishap, but I think that severely damages his clout, so there's that.
20. Adam Sandler- dude skeeetchy sketchy. Always starts convos asking for information but never offering any in return.
21. Klaus- I nominated him and we never spoke previous to AFTER the eviction where I wanted him to go. So... He has to be at the bottom solely because he has the most reason to target me.
Hange, Trish, Zayn, Jughead, and Halsey left out.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:24 pm

Extra Money Task #2:

I feel like overall this has been fun so far. I like that I'm doing well, it definitely keeps me occupied... But It's the good occupied rather than the bad occupied like Slimm's was. This is my second game overall, and I think it's the first I actually decided to try on. I wanted to come in and just fuck shit up, but when I realized this was lowkey winnable and easy, I decided to modify my approach and fuck shit up in a less obvious way... EXCEPT NOBODY's TAKING THE BAIT! It happens WITHOUT MY INTENTION! It's so weird! I tried getting Johnny to pop off on Christian, but he didn't. I also definitely hyped Skeeter up to go off on his eviction, which I was so ready for, except he actually STAYED so he dialed his response back a lot... So I've had some success? However, if it weren't for Beast, I wouldn't be enjoying this game as much. Beast really puts a cherry on top for liking this. If I get out of here and find out that Beast is actually someone gross I'll actually curl up and die.

Another funny thing that tells me I'm on the right path, my bottom 5 people on the trust list has remained the same except with the addition of Christian. Awkward LOL

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 7:48 pm

Not the bad occupied omg
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:06 am

Beast. Beast, Beast, Beast. I’m about 75% sure you’re Stephen Slimm, but if I’m wrong, then shit oops, hey new person! Other than that, we grew immediately close because we were outgoing and vocal people in the now defunct Animation Domination chat, and now we’re in 5+ alliances together WITHOUT seeming like a duo. We make every decision together and I don’t even CARE if I lose to him. I, also, don’t think I could lose to him as of right now.
Skeeter. Nothing to say here, but Skeeter and I get along well. After that Week 3 mishap, I’m with them 100%. Skeeter has my back, and I have theirs.
SZA. We’re both Taurus’, so it just makes sense. She has ONLY dropped in places because I trust other people more, not because she’s a bad ally or anything. I trust her 100%, but Skeeter and Beast go over 100%, so I feel like I have to keep her here. We’re both open and honest with each other, we aren’t afraid to make decisions together or decisions separate. We realize what makes good alliance members, and I’m certain we don’t look like a duo.
Kelly. She’s a mess. She’s funny, but limited. She starts drama, she’s a target. But she’s super close with me and I feel like I have her under my thumb. She can be weaponized, but she can also stay back when she needs to. She seems like a perfect fit, just so long as she doesn’t weigh me down, I think I can keep her in here for a long time and vice versa.
Jackie. She’s so freakin smart. She matches me in intelligence, no doubt. Though, that might be put into question because of Michael, which could indicate her being close with Scooby, but I’m not confident on that. Otherwise, we’re extremely close by sheer circumstance. We’re playing the same game, she’s just secretive about hers. We’ve opted to work together, much like Jun and Allison, though, I’m the Jun. I’m open and honest about it, she’s under the radar. I think I know the implications of where this is headed.
------ BIIIIIIIIIIG GAP. This gap is SO BIG that besides the final 3 people, you could rearrange any of 6-12 and I would be able to make a case for every single order configuration-------
Johnny, He keeps me safe and keeps me in the loop so far. He isn’t complex, but I do think he has ulterior allegiances and motives. Nonetheless, he had 6 chances to put me up and he put up 5 people that exponentially hurt his game moreso than just playing it safe. Props where it’s given, but he’s high for a reason. I do want him cut by the final 8, though. Comp beast this one is.
Robin. I know she isn’t targeting me and we have a mutual understanding to give each other information, to not leak it , and to not put the other on the block. We talk in private a bit, but it’s not that I trust her that puts her in the top half. It’s that she hasn’t done anything sketchy to me yet.
8. Christian. HoH Beast who has kept me safe, nothing more to it. Go icon, go!
9. Hottie. I don’t think she’d put me up. This is the spot on the list where it transforms from “They’re here because this is what they’ve done for me” to “They’re here for *insert negative reason*”
10. Scooby. Even though I voted to evict them, I know for a FACT scooby aint after me, which is more than enough to put them here. Me and Scooby are sooo chill. It’s because I told them the truth many, many hours before the vote was revealed.
11. Adam. Dude is skeeeeeeeetchy sketchy. I said that before, but I don’t think he’d ever put me up. I cannot GET info from him and I certainly can't GIVE him any
12. Veronica. There is honestly no reason for Veronica to be here, but she’s suuuuuuuuuuper sketchy.
13. Stefan. He’s sketchy, he’s flip-floppy, and the only one I don’t have a proper read on…
14. April. She’s CLEARLY with Adam and Rob, which is scary.
15. Rob. The ONLY person I think would nominate me if he won an HoH.

Evicted HGs:
Halsey
Trish
Jughead
Zayn
Madison
Red
Pope
Klaus
Dua
Michael
---
Myself (Hange)
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:02 am

Extra Money Task #4:
1. What has been your favorite competition this season?
So far, my favorite comp has been the endurance HoH. I didn't want to win it, I probably should have, but I'm too shy to make moves so early. It was my favorite because I loved talking with everyone more, super openly too! It was really sweet and it's such a bonding exercise that I wish would happen other places, not just BBQ.
2. What kinds of competitions would you like to see more of?
I want more competitions revolving around "last person to do ____" gets eliminated. A comp based around speed and objects in a household... For instance "Last person to send me a picture of a hairbrush/comb gets eliminated" and then you just keep going XD. Idk, cute things like that.
3. Who is your favorite person in the game?
Favorite person? Kelly. She's too funny! Every time I think about "7 what Michael? Months? Years? Bye" I legitimately die laughing.
4. Who is your least favorite person in the game?
Adam.<3 much love, I hope you act more... Affable outside this house <3
5. On a scale of 1-10, how secure are you feeling in the game?
5. I feel more secure than a five, but at the same time, there's always doubt. I never feel safe, that's what keeps me from going.
6. Who do you trust the most?
Honestly? Christian. Idk, he's just cute <3
7. Who do you trust the least?
Is this even a question? Do I HAVE to answer with a name or can I just respond with a long "Ugh"?
Fine. Adam.
8. What has been your favorite moment in the game so far?
Just existing with my favorite ally. They know who they are <3 Though, if I have to pick a specific MOMENT... It would have to be them telling me how much they appreciate my companionship.
9. Which 2 players would you nominate if you won HOH?
Rob and Adam, next.
10. Who do you hope goes home next?
Adam, next
11. What is your biggest regret in this game?
Biggest regret? Not giving Dua a pity vote. I miss her.
12. Who are you the most loyal to?
Myself and myself only, though realistically speaking, Veronica. I need someone who I can win next to XD. Loyalty in this question is defined by who I want to go farthest with.
13. Who would you take to the final 2 right now?
Alright, weird that you read my mind, but Veronica.
14. Who is playing the messiest game?
Adam, cmon man.
15. Who do you think is playing the best game?
Christian. Won 2 HoH's and hasn't been a target in YEARS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1