Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 6:50 pm

#1 =
1 = Queen Bayleigh Dayton - She was one of the first ones to talk to me and we're in a couple alliances together, so I know she has my back and I have hers.

2 = King Baby Yoda - Ahhh! My baby! He is one of the peope I trust the MOST in this game because we just vibe together and I'm sure he's just as crackedt as me.

3 = King Nick Jonas - I think Nick is one of the ones who talks to me the most and he loves when I act up. I don't think he'll betray me yet.

4 = Queen Brenda Meeks - Another one who was the first to message me and is also in the same couple of alliances with me and Bayleigh. Love her!

5 = Queen Nicki Minaj = Another queen of music/rap, I know she has my back. She came in on the outs and I introduced her to my alliance, so I know we're a duo to the end.

6 = Queen Tiffany Pollard - Another lost one we brought into the alliance. I trust her all the way because we're in a special secret alliance of all melanin queens.

7 = Big Miss Steak - Umm this piece of meat shocked me, but we're in an alliance and she seems trustworthy. BUT I ain't seen her all day! I hope she doesn't think she can get complacent. Something's up with her...

8 = Robbie Mercer = I mean yeah we're in an alliance together and I trust him, just not as much as the others. He was one of the later additions, but I do owe him for keeping me safe.

9 = Blossom = Ahhh a queen that said she had my back! She's not in my big alliance, so she has to come after them.

10 = Madison Pettis - A nominated queen. I didn't think she liked me until she messaged me, but I still don't know much about her or who she's working with. But if she wants to be my ally, I'll let her for now

11 = Amber Martinez - Same as Madison. Don't know much about her or who she's working with. I'm in a little alliance with her, but I'm gonna keep my eye on her.

12 = Hilary Banks - A crackedt queen! I do not trust this bitch because night one during the first HOH she ran around telling everyone she heard their name and that they were the favorite. And I heard she being a little messy. So I'll work with her, but I have to keep my eye on her.

13 = Zach Rance - Cute. Ummm, yeah that's it sksksk. He's in the middle of the road for me. I'll keep my eyes on him for now.

14 = Jason Genao - I be forgetting he's on the cast. He's okay. I trust him less than my other alliance, but as long as I have his votes and if he wins HOH and keeps me safe, I don't have a problem with him.

15 = Theodora Crain - Just started talking to her. Don't like the pic. She's not that cute. And she said she doesn't like messaging people first. Don't know if that's a lie. I'll keep an eye on her. She could be useful.

16 = Shego - Now, I wanted to work with her, but there's no point with her ass on the block and she's potentially leaving. If she stays, I might work with her. If not, then I hope Miss Kim Possible enjoyed her brief vacation because this bitch probably gonna rob a bank to get the money

17 = Simba - Haven't talked to him, so he can get shoved right off a rock like his damn daddy. Ooh, I might tell him that if he ever tries me. Muhahaha!

18 = Reggie Rocket - She talked to me briefly, but I don't know where she stands. If I have to lose someone, Reggie gonna have to Rocket her ass out the house. AND I FORGOT HOW UGLY THAT BITCH WAS! Like what animator thought that looked good??

19 = Max - I haven't said nor heard a word from this pup. Irrelevant and useless. Bye.

20 = Connor McGregor - THIS BITCH!! I heard he is only about the game and I feel he keeps trying to come for me with his "Classy" comments. Bitch, stay classy as your classy ass is pushed right out the classy door. Try me you boring, classy troll looking BITCH!

21 = Lucass Dell - Trash. He's leaving tonight. And I know he wants me out because I keep coming for him sksks
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:00 pm

#2 = I'm LOVING everything about this game so far. The forum's super easy to use and I love chatting it up in the private rooms! Although, I wish these hoes would speak more in the Kitchen/in public. Like don't leave it quiet!

I would love to be able to secretly see who voted for me though. It wouldn't even have to be everyone that did? Maybe just like 1 name? And I have to pick a number to reveal that one? Something like that. Idk lol

This is the first game I've played like this and it already makes me want to play at least 10 more lol! Thank you so much to all the hosts for coming up with this and letting me be a part of it! We all really need something positive in this year we're having! :-)

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:06 pm

That's exactly why I did season 1. It was at the end of April & everyone was confined. I felt let's bring some entertainment and here we are 6 seasons later. Thank you for applying <3

Saoirse Ronan and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:29 pm

Really glad to hear you are enjoying it!! <3

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:36 pm

Of course!!! And I hope y'all are enjoying me lol

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 5:40 pm

#3 =

Amber Martinez =

Extra Money Tasks Tenor

Baby Yoda =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Bayleigh Dayton =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Big Miss Salmonella Steak =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Blossom =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Brenda Meeks =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Hilary Banks =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Jason Genao =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Madison Pettis =

Extra Money Tasks OblongZanyGander-small

Max (Dog from the Grinch) =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Nick Jonas =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Nicki Minaj =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Reggie Rocket =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Robbie Mercer =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Theodora Crain =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Tiffany Pollard =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Zach Rance =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Doja Cat =

Extra Money Tasks Giphy

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 7:15 am

#5 =
1. Freeridge (in Los Angeles)
2. Jasmine
3. The Santos
4. Caesar said Monse let him hit it/smash before she left for writing camp
5. Pink
6. Dwayne's Joint BBQ
7. Caesar was telling the truth about Monse and they have a secret relationship
8. Caesar has bruises because he got "jumped in" to the gang
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 am

Chile ignore #5 lol
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 am

LMFAOOOOOISKSKSKSKSK

Saoirse Ronan and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:27 am

All I saw was $20 and saw nothing else sksksk. But it was 6 am when I saw it, so my mind wasn't right lol

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 1:50 pm

#5 =

1 = Baby Yoda = I just always get a safe and calm feeling with Yoda and I know he won't betray me.

2 = Brenda Meeks = Okay so Brenda, Yoda, and Nicki are all at the same level of trust, but I had to put them in an order lol. I love Brenda and we've been in an alliance since day 1 and I don't see her turning on me anytime soon.

3 = Nicki Minaj = Same as Yoda and Brenda. She's in my most trusted of alliances ... but if one is to turn first, it could be her ...

4 = Amber Martinez = Amber and I seem to have a good relationship and we're in the girl alliance and have one with Jason and Nick. And she pulled me off the block one time and even told me she doesn't want me to go because she thinks I'm the funniest one here.

5 = Jason Genao = Jason. Jason. Jason. I enjoy him. I really do. And I want to trust him, but he be shady sometimes. But we do privately message in the dms and I do get good vibes from him. But if he, Nick, Robbie, and Zach are in a guy's alliance they can all get these PAWS!

6 = Madison Pettis = Now I ain't like how she questioned me after Bay left and was wondering why I was going hard for Bay to stay, but I still love Miss Thing. Although, I still think she'll put me on the block if she gets a chance.

7 = Blossom = We have a good relationship, BUT SIS ARE YOU HERE??? STOP BEING BORING!

8 = Theodora Crain = I somewhat trust her ass, BUT I'M STILL PISSED SHE AIN'T GET STEAK OR MAX OUT WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE. And out of all my allies, I have no problem putting her up as a pawn.

9 = Hilary Banks = This crazy b*tch. I love her, but I do not trust her. She'll say anything to anyone. Like girl stop trying to be imposter 2.

10 = ZZZZach Rance = I loved him and trusted him, but not anymore. He lied to my face about saving Bay and didn't say anything to me until he hit the block. Fake, wack, boring, soon to be gone.

11 = Robot Robbie Mercer = He thinks he's so damn smart. Boy we see you trying to play everything. I know he was one of the ones that planned Bay's demise. And he's so F*CKING WEIRD. Go onnnnnn

12 = Nasty Nick Jonas = F*CK HIM. I don't think y'all heard me, F*CKKKKKKK HIMMMMMM. I AM SO MAD AT HIS ASS. YES, WE HAVE A FINAL 2, BUT I KNOW HE MASTERMINDED BAY'S EVICTION AND LIED LIKE HE'S INNOCENT. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. YOU KNEW JASON MESSED UP AND RAN WITH THAT SH*T AS SOON AS HE TOLD YOU. YOU WANTED ME TO BE BLINDSIDED AND SHOCKED. I HOPE BAY COME BACK IN THIS HOUE SO HE AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT VOTED HER OUT CAN KNOW IT WAS FOR NOTHING AND BE SCAREDDDDD.

13 = Mutt Max = I don't know who this is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1