Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Adam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:16 pm

I'm going to wait a bit. It's not my general idea to throw comps, so if anyone asks, I'll tell them the truth. "I didnt want to get caught between two sides, so I threw it"

I don't think anyone would blame me for that, so
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:16 pm

I'm going to try just enough to get the points for participating in the Veto
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:19 pm

Yeah get those veto points and then throw it. If it's me and you final 2 that be best way to throw it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:45 pm

Quite honestly I have no clue how you're doing it, but you're doing it... Holy shit, I thought you were a goner!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:00 pm

I don't know how, but everywhere is telling me you have the votes, congrats! I thought you were a GONER, but then you did this??? incredible, dude.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:26 pm

This is going without saying, but I will be voting to keep you
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:26 pm

You have my solid word on that
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:43 pm

I appreciate you so much
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:55 pm

D'aww, thank you! I appreciate you being there and understanding for me too! I haven't exactly been the most useful or reliable person around, so our dynamic is really fickle, so it means a lot! <3
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:00 pm

Just keep me and I'd love to stay and work with you
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:01 pm

<3 No problem. And to reiterate myself, when I win HoH tomorrow, you can rest easy for a week.
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 1:33 am

Thank you Hange and thank you for your vote are you hearing how the votes will fall
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 am

I'm confident it will be something like 11-2 or maybe even unanimous. You are most definitely staying bro
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 1:45 am

No way of a flip like on my HOH?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 2:03 am

Not one singular person even brought it up to me, so, I guess so!

This, quite honestly, was the first week that EVERYONE knew who was going home and who was staying. Nobody is even active right now because they're all asleep, it was just an easy decision to keep you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Adam
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next