Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:46 am

Yes SZA says she loves throwing random votes to confuse people and at first I believed her but I feel like it’s wayyyy too calculated. I just feel like it’s way too convenient and happens to align with the same interests as Hottie. I don’t know what kind of relationship you have with SZA so you can only go by that but she has definitely told me she voted against you so you can use your best judgment. Even if it’s too early to go against her that’s fine. Even if I won power she’s not someone I’d target right away. So it doesn’t make sense for me to burn my bridge with her yet. But yeah please don’t go calling people out!!!

I want to win HOH but I’m not even sure how to go about it. If it were up to me I’d do Adam/April and backdoor Hottie but I don’t even know if that’s the best move, you know? It can backfire easily. Who do you trust?? I feel like it’s hard to find people we can actually feel good around.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:59 am

Theres actually few people here I actually trust and I thought one of them was SZA so that was really eye opening for me and I appreciate it. The others are probably you, veronica, beast??? and I couldnt even tell you anyone else robin seems too sweet to backstabb anyone but idk if that's the kind of game shes playing.

I was also hinting about a Hottie backdoor because it's clear to me that shes running things in this game rn. The question remains is it the right time and will we have the numbers to pull it off? But if people are threatened by Johnny they sure as hell are threatened by Hottie.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:11 am

I thought SZA was trustworthy too but I feel like she’s smarter than she lets on. Robin is definitely someone I trust too. She doesn’t seem like the cutthroat type so I really like her as well.

I don’t know if Hottie would have the votes to go just because she has so much pull so it would have to be her being against someone really likable. There is no way she would leave in most scenarios which makes it tricky. I’ll have to talk to people gradually and find out how close they are to her. It’s tough though, because obviously if I’m too pushy then I’ll be exposed. Right now I feel like I’m on her radar but not her immediate target.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:38 am

Yeah I agree I'm pretty much the same I feel like my games fragile at the moment and if i start poking like that it might backfire on me. Its definitely something we need to look into hopefully we can get some power tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:41 am

I will say that maybe it won’t be a bad idea to take out the people around her at the very minimum. Weaken her influence for now. That way it’s not a full on direct attack.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:54 am

Yeah I agree that's probably the best shout we just need to work out who they actually are
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:04 am

Hottie has ties everywhere, just not sure if they’re all together

What’s your relationship like with April? She is a hard read because she clearly doesn’t want to work with me but she also kept you in the round Michael left. Are you two close at all or did she just need Michael to go?

I think Stefan might be a number for Hottie but I’m not sure entirely.

Hange/SZA are numbers I think.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:24 am

April and I have spoken a bit and shes one the people that told me I 100%had their vote I think I can trust her but we dont talk enough for me to know exactly what's shes thinking, shes also hard to read
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:25 am

Well April for sure kept you so that’s good. I feel like I’d be an easy nomination for her if she won HOH which sucks because I won’t come after her if she’s in the same page as us but if she’s not then she has to go. Ugh this is tough.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:26 am

Stefan is someone I'm just not on the same page with he was a number against me and I used his name to try gain some votes so I dont trust that he wouldnt get rid of me and we've spoken about SZA my trust in her has suddenly vanished.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

We're getting close to the jury phase I just really want to make it their but there are certain people here that if they make it to jury they might just coast all the way to the end
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

It's a tough one
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:28 am

That’s fair. I can’t get a read on Stefan at all but obviously if he’s your target I don’t stop you. I don’t know if I would personally nominate him though. It just depends on who is connected to who.

I expected Adam to coast by.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 am

he had that in the bag but winning hoh really fucked things up for him, he completely exposed himself.

How do you feel about rob, she nominated him yesterday that could definitely be a number to pull in? He's really quiet and definitely not one to be scheming like adam and michael LOL that's just my read on him anyways
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 am

Yeah it was completely unnecessary and then he asked like five people if they could be pawns. What a mess.

I actually do like Rob a lot but I have no idea where he stands in the grand scheme of things. I’m open to working with him more closely though. I do think he’s pretty honest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 8 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next