Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:48 am

same omg that would be awful
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:50 am

Haha let’s not think about that

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:53 pm

I know you won’t see this until tomorrow but I do think you should vote to keep Johnny in if possible.

I know he’s a comp threat but he can be here to help you out. He can win competitions so you don’t have to worry about being here every single day. He wins a lot and it’s barely final sixteen. There is no way he will last to the end.

Also food for though, he voted to keep you in the last round whereas Adam nominated you.

Right now I’m trying to get the votes to flip on Adam because Hottie is asking people to vote him out. Please consider keeping him.

He will target Hottie. Adam is just going to be friends with everyone and use you as a pawn again.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:13 pm

I don’t know what’s going on. Read your messages and see what people are thinking. I do think Johnny is better for your game but I know hottie is telling people she had a ton of votes. Some people gave up on it and some people are still considering. Whatever you decide I support!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 4:05 am

Yeah I totally agree keeping adam is insanely bad for my game but I've woken up this morning to a lot of people dead set on keeping him. I feel like I want to keep Johnny around but it's kinda like when would we get this opportunity again?
I think Johnny is a social, strategic and physical threat in this game and adam basically has none of those except for winning a comp he could go next but for Johnny we dont know when we'd get this opportunity again. I havent voted yet but if you still want to do that I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 am

Yeah a ton of people want him gone but that’s why I also think that he wants that many people gone before he even comes after us. And he can win competitions so he can actually follow through and win HOH and actively target people. Adam is going to go back to laying low and being everyone’s best friend.

My only thing is right now I don’t know where all the votes are. I tried really hard last night to keep him in, but it was hard to get everyone on the same page because everyone was being told by Hottie that the votes weren’t there and she was really pushing for it. So then after a while I just accepted we weren’t keeping Johnny in because everyone was chickening out. But then I know he told me he was still going to campaign and I know he was pushing hard to people still and some people said they’d get back to him. I don’t know how accurate that is, since they could just be playing nice to his face.

Just do what’s best for you. Maybe people changed their minds. I can’t even tell you for sure. I voted to keep him but I also don’t care about voting with the house majority. Either way I still love you. Just see what people are telling you and vote as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 am

Yeah I agree I havent voted yet I see both sides to the story and I'm sick of the voting with the house thing. I'll let you know what I do when I know for sure. This morning I heard majority are evicting Johnny so idek if he'll have the number there but then again I was supposed to go so anything can still happen.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:44 am

Yeah I think after last night he might have the majority to go unfortunately. The way Hottie told me right after the ceremony which votes she had for Johnny to leave right away says she is in a group alliance with them. There is no way she would have those many locked votes right away without having some established alliance with them all. And when I tried appealing to them they were 100% locked already, as if they were already convinced to vote him out. Some people were upfront with me that they’d consider it if the votes were there and I 100% believe them because they were also the ones who would keep you. I can’t stand the fact people are also taking credit for Johnny’s vote last round. People were trying to say he was lying when he publicly announced he kept you, and I know he did, because he told me before the vote he was considering keeping you when everyone was already wanting you gone, and he’s never been dishonest with me. He absolutely had your back and voted to keep you with me and didn’t care about what Michael had to say.

Anyway I’ll stop sending long essays haha. I know it’s too early for that plus I know you’ll make the best move for you. How’s your day coming along??

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:02 am

omg no you're completely right I like how you're passionate about it. Also that thing about a majority alliance is eye opening because I'm for sure not included in it and that worries me. I'm ngl when i sent my first message i went to have a look if i had any replies and both christian & hange said it's looking unanimous for johnny so I just put my vote that way but now I'm regretting it because I dont want to be fooled by a majority alliance and picked off by them Sad

I'm doing really well was up bright and early this morning to work and it's been so busy just on my lunch break just now and I dont want to go back lol how are you?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 am

Also I believe johnny kept me he really didnt like michael and we had a whole chat about it.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:07 am

I wish we could change votes because I'm beginning to feel ready your recent message that I've made a huge mistake but honestly even if I flipped idk if it wouldve mattered?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 am

Christian hates Johnny for whatever reason. I love Christian though but he’s completely off base with thinking Johnny voted against you. I think I have an idea of who voted who but I just need some confirmation. Hange is also someone who just goes with the majority. I think our best shot of making a move was having you and Hange but they seem to be low key wanting him gone too.

Anyway I’m glad you’re seeing the effort I am putting in saving my allies. Last time it was with you and it caught me off guard and now it’s happening again which is why I’m trying to double my efforts because I can see this being a steamroll easily.

Will you make the HOH tonight at all or probably not?

And omg you in your lunch break. It’s like 6 in the morning over here!!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:17 am

Omg its 1PM here I hate the time differences.

Honestly you're probably one of the only people I actually want to go the end with because you're such a loyal player and you're so upfront and I love that. I'm sorry about my vote his round but from now on I'm gonna make sure we vote together especially with the news of a majority alliance we need to be careful. I'm 100% staying up tonight and gunning for that hoh we need to try cut off some of the numbers from them if you're sure you know who's in it. I also dont feel like I'm in great position right now. With the vote for me I honestly dont know who the 3 were, christian sent me that list too but I really dont see johnny evicting me just doesnt make sense. Ik getting the feeling one of the numbers against me were kelly? I've also noticed hange always goes with the house and that kind of play doesn't get you the win. She told me she already evicted johnny last night so that vote definitely wasnt there

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:28 am

Haha 1 is so insane. I wish it were 1 already.

Aw thanks I appreciate that! You’re pretty upfront too and I love that for you. Anyway I’m pretty sure that Christian is in that majority alliance too and that’s why when he won HOH he had such a disastrous HOH. I am still trying to figure out the dynamics of that alliance though. I do think we are good with him though. I know last round Christian said he wanted to keep you from the start so I don’t think he necessarily wants us gone.

Kelly definitely voted against you. She told me in private that she felt “tricked” into voting you by Hottie because she thought the majority of the votes were there. Hottie 100% spearheaded the flip attempt against you. I had to play dumb and act like the votes weren’t there but I think she’s catching on to me, especially since I told her this round I’m voting against Adam. She’s definitely smarter than she lets on and I wouldn’t be surprised if she comes for me soon.

Anyway, and you have to keep this between us two or I will feed you chocolate, SZA voted against you last round and she’s convinced everyone otherwise. But please do not tell a single person. Just keep that in mind. She definitely has eyes everywhere and I’m worried about who all is close to her. She told me she was voting against you and was just going to lie about it. And then this round she said she was going to keep Johnny to his face and then she voted against him and said it was an “accident”. I feel like she’s playing the confused drunk card well. I don’t know if she has any allegiance to anyone or if she just thrives in chaos. Either way I’ve heard her closest ally is Hange and they’ve conveniently voted together many times so I’m not convinced it was done “accidentally”. Also, Hange was 100% convinced SZA wouldn’t flip the vote before I got to talk to her, so I do think they have a strong relationship in some capacity.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:41 am

that's so interesting because SZA was one of the people that came to me before I got the chance to campaign to say shes was keeping me so I'm definitely keeping a look out for her. I definitely agree that hottie was the head of the snake during the flip on me but I'm glad I didnt call it out because she won hoh right after. I think we should maybe go big tonight if we happen to win hoh I'm sick of people thinking they have control over the house?

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 7 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next