Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:09 am

mhm honestly I'm more annoyed at hanges vote she was telling everyone last night she cant wait to evict him and shes been saving up double votes for weeks so she can actually make a move on a big threat and the she goes and tells me this morning she lied to me all night
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:35 am

See, that shit is annoying. I am not going to spend so much time lying about things like that because the truth is going to come out. Like why waste peoples time?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:43 am

Yeah even when I was talking to you last night she was saying about how her votes will make sure he leaves and I opened a dm this morning apologising. It's happened way too many times now with her and I'm getting sick of it. Atleast you were honest about it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:47 am

Well that’s just poor jury management IMO because everyone knows they’re just full of it, so how is anyone going to believe them when they present their case?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:49 am

Yeah I've got a lot to decide now with my jury vote because people who wouldve gotten it arent even in the running anymore
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:52 am

That’s if you’re a juror. There’s still a chance you can become a finalist.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:53 am

I mean I dont see me getting there especially with beast still in the game I think I'm pretty much screwed now Sad
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:54 am

I dont see why anyone would take me out though I suck!!!

I cant even convince people to take out the biggest threat in the game..
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:00 am

Beast is going to have a massive target on his back and it won’t be long until he loses a competition and finds himself ejected from the game. I’ll be honest - I think you have the potential to go far because you are not super threatening, and I say that respectfully. And by then there will be less numbers and that’s when your vote will have more of an impact. Don’t count yourself out yet. Unfortunately I need to keep him around for self-preservation because I know the minute he goes, I’ll have a ton of people come after me. That’s why I think timing is everything.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:04 am

Yeah I totally get that it just sucks I'm on the other end of it all. I hope you're right and I'll last a little bit longer but just now I dont really see it Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:08 am

I think SZA would be targeted over you. I mean, if you want I can help you with the next HOH challenge. I do like you Scooby and I think you deserve a win. My only concern is that you might feel pressured to nominate me if everyone is pushing for the Hange/Beast/myself trio to be nominated and obviously that would suck. Is that something we can realistically consider or do you think it’s not a good idea? Like I know you don’t want me gone but I know how this game works and I don’t want to put you in a spot where you are being pressured to nominate me.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:12 am

I'd honestly love that. I'm not gonna be pressured into anything honestly. I just do what's best for me, I dont like to follow the herd and that's why I'm in this position now. If I was to win HOH Hange and Beast would be going up and hopefully I wouldn't have to make a renom. I'd then have to work out who would send then packing sitting next to them.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 am

That’s fair. I would be really nervous about the veto being used and then I end up as a replacement. I’m definitely open to ideas. I know Christian is a pretty competent challenge player too. I think he’d be a good person to stick with.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:22 am

Yeh I get on with him and we're both in the same shitty position so I wouldnt be putting him up anywhere just now. Everyone thinks me ame SZA are tight but forget I oegit voted to evict her
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:23 am

Oh no I wasn’t suggesting you put him up lol. But no I know you and SZA aren’t tight. SZA just isn’t an idiot and she used her power to take a strike at two powerful players. That’s what anybody would have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 39 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next