Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:52 pm

I got that but it's getting to the final stretch and let's face it noones winning against beast and everyones winning against skeeter
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:52 pm

it's in the best interest for everyone here that he goes because it leaves the top spot open
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:53 pm

Doesn’t matter. I’m not going to the end with either one. For my personal game it makes sense to get rid of Skeeter for the exact reason you mentioned. If I’m on the block with Skeeter people will boot me over him. If I’m against beast I stay.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm

Yeah that makes sense but then you've got the same scenario as tonight where you're keeping Beast. What if that was to happen again but then you were victim to it?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:56 pm

If I am against Beast, people are 100% going after him over me. Hottie hates me and so does the jury apparently. Beast is at least somewhat respected.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:57 pm

that's why I want him out this round though??? Skeeters hated and Beast is respected I'd rather keep the hated player?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:02 pm

Yeah but if I’m on the block against Skeeter I 100% go.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:06 pm

I mean I'm not sure you'd even go up, plus it would be easier for you to win comps without beast. Idk I just dont really understand it this is a huge ass move that could now be wasted it's so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:08 pm

It’s frustrating because people are getting upset by why would I keep Skeeter in? He doesn’t offer me anything. He sucks at challenges and I have already nominated him before. Why keep in someone who would vote against me?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:13 pm

I get that but I feel like it's more so you campaigned to keep him in before against someone who wasnt a threat but not someone who's the biggest threat in the game? If you get what I'm saying it just doesnt really add up? Sorry for like pressing it's just something I really thinks best for the house as a whole and its upsetting it's about to flat line
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:18 pm

I wasn’t campaigning to keep Skeeter over Rob because I had a connection with Skeeter. I literally wanted to do the opposite of whatever Hottie wanted because she was shady. Skeeter even told me himself when I nominated him that he saw it coming because we don’t talk. So if I don’t talk with him it makes no sense for me to keep him. You have to see it from my angle too. If I vote out Beast and he goes, Hange and I are the next two nominees and if Hange wins veto and I’m against Skeeter I go home.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:23 pm

I get that but that's not necessarily what will happen because SZAs the first person outside that group of people to win a hoh other than other than hottie for weeks. I respect where your vote goes in the end even if I disagree lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 pm

I’m not bothered by them and that’s because they know I’ll cut them at the knees if they try to pull a fast one. But I also know they have people who rank higher than me in their priorities. That’s why I’m trying to reach out so I don’t back myself into a corner. But I also have to play my own game at the end of the day. I respect you and your opinions and I respect them and their opinions. But my best move at this point is to keep two shields in who aren’t after me right now. Once anyone who would nominate me leaves then I can focus on the next phase of my strategy, but I cannot shorten my own lifespan but acting impulsively.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:33 pm

honestly I appreciate that we're upfront with what we're doing other than lying to eachother about it. I just hope you're right and it does benefit you but I'm stubborn and I dont see me being wrong on this one lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:49 pm

I think both views are valid. I don’t blame you for wanting to vote him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 38 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next