Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:28 am

LOL I've been doing that a lot I need to stop being so paranoid!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:34 am

Yeah it’s annoying but whatever. Like I said you’re in a good position. You have to trust my word.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:16 am

thanks<3

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:24 am

Yeah anytime!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:31 am

I genuinely mean it when I say it tho I'm game to help you get to the end because out of the 3 I want you to win. Let's be honest me and christian are doomed at this point, we'll probably both go up again tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:47 am

Well I thought I had a decent shot with some jury management but Veronica is pissed and going to further taint the jury even more against me. I cannot win lmfao. I wanted us to work together but our alliance was exposed. But at the same time she was upset I hinted that she was fourth place. She told Beast that she wanted to come after me and Hange because I would take Hange to finals so then she gets mad when I vote her out because of that. Plus I was never voting you out.

I try playing sneaky, I lose respect. I try playing upfront, I lose respect. I’m being told that I’m a beast minion, I lose respect. I flip the script on someone who admitted they wanted to take beast to the end, I still lost respect. I’m convinced people just hate my personality then lmfao. Because the game moves I make don’t matter.

Tonight is extremely important to get through. We will have our final 3, so it’ll be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:20 am

Yeah I think you're just guilty by association hopefully tonight one of those can go because I'm sick of them. I'm nervous about tonight because it's so close to the final. I didnt get a lot of sleep last night so I'll need to keep myself occupied before hoh cause I cant miss a second of tonight.I know your ideal final 3 is probably you me and hange but I'd prefer hange not to be there I think shes full of shit and letting her get to that stage will only feed her ego so if I was to win I cant promise I wouldnt try shoot at her? Other than that I'm good with you and want to make it there with you and possibly Christian (that's unlikely tho)
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:28 am

You know tonight two people are going right? We have our final three announced today.

Hange is getting so much hate and unfortunately this is the only way I can have a chance at winning. Watch this backfire. I can see you using that against me in the end Sad I think the winners of the competitions are going to dictate how this season goes. But yeah if you win HOH I would assume Christian is the only one not going up for sure and I would like to think Hange/Beast would be your initial nominations and I’d just be a backup. And I mean I’d rather that than me going up initially so have at it!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 am

Initial noms would always be Hange/Beast, I think theres a possibility Hange could still win because of her wins but other than that she hasnt got much else going for her. In all honesty I still believe everyone can win against me, you all have so much more to present to a jury whether I had go jury management or not plus if hange and beast are there that's 3 locked votes in Skeeter, hange, beast already lol
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:34 am

You'll probably have rob too so youd just have to sway another 1 or 2 in order to beat me and I believe it's possible
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 am

Yeh it's a double tonight that's why I was talking about sleep because the most important veto of he season starts at 5am my time lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:54 am

You scare me though lmao. You are ridiculously intense and passionate when you want to be and that’s what’s going to count in the end. I’m not counting you out because there’s a lot that can go on. If the f3 ends up being me you and Beast then we have to take each other lmfao.

I’m also worried you’d take Christian over myself in a f3 scenario if it’s us 3

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:00 am

In all honesty I think if christian gets to the end he'd beat all of us but lets be honest I'm not winning the f3 HOH anyways so I wouldn't be able to take him (I'm ngl I dont know right now if I was faced with the situation of you 2 in the three what I would do?) . Also I take the passionate thing as compliment because a few others have told me to my face that i dont even deserve to be here and theyve already counted me out. I get your concerns but sometimes me being passionate puts me in a bad place like it put me on he block right now? I do respect that you have a plan tho I'd just be a fool now to try persuade you otherwise and i do believe we cant count hange out. Who knows what the jury will do there are some crazy people on there? Lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:11 am

Yeah that’s rude as fuck for people to tell you that. If you don’t have anything nice to say just don’t say anything dafuq?? I’m really worried about how tonight goes. I think it will determine the rest of the season and how people are leaning for votes. I think it’s hilarious that people told me Hange and Beast would take each other and I don’t think that’s quite the case anymore, but they still won’t respect that. I honestly feel like out of the three players being called out as the steamrollers I feel like my game has been the most successful at adapting. People rarely called me out for shit and when they did I was able to do damage control for them to either 1) not target me when they won HOH (hottie) or 2) give me all their money when they left (Kelly). There was a period where literally Beast would feed me sooooo much information from Hottie and he would work around what I wanted to do, but very rarely did I stick my neck out for him and do something that I didn’t want to do. Every move I’ve made has been for myself, not for anyone else. Beast was better at wasting people’s times when he wanted to betray them. I wasn’t going to do that but I guess in hindsight I should have done that oops.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:16 am

Yeh I totally agree and that's why if I want any one of the three to win it would be you. You're so much better at hiding everything you're doing and you dont piss as muhpeople of an admire it, a lot of the jury are overlooking you but I guess what happens tonight will determine a lot and I'll be watching carefully in the case that I am a juror. You're more honest about what you're doing too idk if that's just because that's the way our chats go or if it's a general thing. I think you've got way more to lay out on the table than me at the end and I'd rather lose to you than a Hange, Beast if you get what I mean? I have a feeling Beast will probably win again and honestly I'm over it because he shouldve been dealt with days ago but we cant change that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 50 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next