Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:31 am

Beast winning would be so boring and predictable. Didnt someone call it pre-jury? I think Hottie being in the jury screwed me over because she actually went out of her way to drag my name even more and I know in the jury house she’s ripping me apart. It’s unfortunate because I wanted to work with her but she was too shady for me.

If it’s any consolation this is the final five so I don’t see him trying to win this one unless he absolutely needs to. And maybe he will? I want to win this one because I think at this point it’s very simple to make it to the f2, not trying to be arrogant lmfao. But to win is different. I didn’t spend a month on this forum to come in second. I mean it’s one thing to get second place but it’s another thing knowing you’re getting second place and accepting it. Tonight is the night for moves to be made and I’m hoping I can pull it off. But I swear to god the minute you throw me under the bus to save your ass, I’m sorry boo boo but that’s going to seal the deal. I’d rather not, but I also don’t want to be the guy giving you multiple chances just for you to keep dragging me down. I don’t think you’d do it but I didn’t think you’d do it last time. Soooooo if you do do that and I vote you out you can’t be a bitter juror, promise? Cuz I’m trying to halp a sister out!

Another frustrating thing is that, without revealing much, my power has been going on and off due to state concerns. I literally have no control over that so it’s frustrating as hell because it takes a minute to refresh the forum page sometimes when it’s really bad and takes another minute to post. So that’s affecting my challenge potential and I know it’s going to reflect poorly next to the others because it seems like I’m not as good as them or I’m throwing, neither of which is true. Tonight being a double is all kinds of headache inducing for sure.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:44 am

Aww that sucks I hope it's not too bad tonight because I wouldn't mind you winning. Please just anyone other than Beast-

In Hottie's defense you did fuck with both of her backdoor plans and that's probably why she had thrown you under the bus.

My lips have been sealed from the moment you told me you were keeping me last night and to be honest I don't have the desire to speak to anyone other than you & christian today unless it's necessary. I wont say anything I know I've said that before then become loose flipped but now it's different because you've gifted me a lifeline in this game and I dont want to fuck that up. I'm ready for a big move tonight too and if that weren't to go ahead just because of me I'd be pissed because I feel like me going out at this stage is a waste of a hoh, I'm the perfect one to cut at f3. So with that said i promise not to run my mouth over today and however long I'm here lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:07 am

Yeah if he makes it to final 3, it’s a wrap. We might as well just skip to the finale and not do the 3 challenges.

How did I fuck up both her backdoor plans? The Rob vote I get. I still believe that she was so shady that round and if she played it off more smoothly we’d be in a different situation. But no, she was shady as fuck and I will always defend that. She should have said something or at least hinted at it instead of springing it last second.

But the Johnny vote was a success? I know she freaked out when she thought I told him but I didn’t say shit to him. I knew he was a big target so I was going to see how he got himself out of that situation. I’ve been trying to see people’s strengths and weaknesses and he hadn’t shown much except being rough around the edges. Hottie came at me like a crazy woman but no I didn’t initially tell him shit. I did after the fact but that’s because she had the audacity to question me.

So Christians post confirms what you tried to deflect - that you two have a final two lmao. I mean I’m not mad because I already told you I’m pushing for Hange as f2. You could have just said it Razz

I remember the good ol days when Christian nominated you after he suggested the idea to me and I asked him not to do it. Or when Beast campaigned for you to go MULTIPLE times and I told him I’m not doing that. Meanwhile you’re stepping all over me lmaoooo. You drive me crazy sometimes but realistically I cannot do shit since taking Beast to the end does me no favors.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

Oh yeah I'm meant to put you attempted a flip on johnny my wording was just off.

As I said before I have no clue what decision I'd make if I was to get to the final 3 and i agree with everything you've just said, it's a mix between you and christian that's why I'd want both of you at 3. I feel like me and Christian have come a long way since he put me on the block because before that we didnt talk at all. I get your concerns tho but it's the same ones I have with you and hange.

I thought it was quite obvious we working together but that doesnt mean I'm set on what I'm doing bc his reason is because he thinks he can beat me? Idk how that indicates we're dead set on taking eachother although I cant deny it is a possibility
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am

Okay but again, Hottie shouldn’t expect loyalty when she comes to me last second “hey we are going to vote out Johnny if I backdoor him, I already have ten votes lined up.” Wouldn’t that make me an even bigger sheep? Plus Johnny was one of my original ride or dies in this game and after he left I have had to make sure I fought twice as hard to not get fucked over :/ I don’t get why people think I am being sneaky or whatever whenever I’m just trying to do the obviously beneficial move. It’s all good though. Johnny gave me 170 BBQ bucks and I was able to use that to invest in the mystery HOH. It went to Beast because I didn’t want that burden with me and I needed to make sure Beast was the one betraying people. Which btw Beast fully intended to nominate you during that round and I had to push for that to not happen. So he ended up doing SZA and Dua since those were the only ones we could agree on. But considering that it wasn’t technically mine, I’d say he ended up yielding to me I love you

Veronica told me you were pissed that I wanted to keep Skeeter over Rob. By the way lover she threw you under the bus a few times. She begged me not to say anything to you which I obviously respected but at the same time she doesn’t even like me so whatever. Surprise. Also whenever I asked about who told Beast about the flip, even though everyone knew it was you, she messaged me in private and send me like two messages claiming it was you lmfao. She clearly wanted to be #3 in our f4 deal and claw her way up. I saw through that shit and that’s why when Hange win veto I needed to make sure she went up. Also to make Hange look like a clown. That is an added bonus. So you’re welcome. When I asked Beast about where her loyalties were, you or him, he was pretty confident it was him and I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him a lot of shit you told her.

And sad at you picking Christian over me. I have never fucked you over. Never nominated you, never voted against you, never fought with you. I mean I get it, I told you I’d take Hange over you, but that’s strictly based on necessity. I much prefer you on a personal level. But you would beat both myself and Christian, so that’s not a game level. You like him more Sad it’s fair I guess. I just thought I proved myself to you.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:33 am

I mean I havent picked anyone yet as i said I'm my last dm itll be between you and Christian if i had the choice but i dont know who I'd pick yet? That decision would most likely come if/when faced with it.

I mean Veronica was someone I thought I could trust but at the same time knew she had other priorities so I'm not really shocked by that. I also believe ie as open with everyone especially you about how I felt during the rob/beast vote so that shouldn't really come as much of a shock it was complete lunacy but not to the extent of then keeping Beast over Skeeter but I guess all that's in the past right now.

This morning I said it wanted to wipe the slate clean on my end win you and work with you to ensure if one of the 3 are getting to the end itll be you and I stick by that. I'd rather lose to you than Hange/Beast.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:34 am

I feel like on personal level I like you both equally but on a game level Christian's more on my wavelength at the moment but there's still time left and if we're sticking to what we said this morning that could very much change?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:42 am

Alright let’s see how tonight pans out. I think everyone’s main priority should be Beast, since that’ll balance out the playing field. Then the f4 HOH and POV will determine the rest. I’m just sad about it but it’s understood. But yeah Veronica told me about your feelings BEFORE you flew off the handle lmao.

Anyway I want tonight to come and go. Let’s figure out the fate of this season.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:43 am

Yeah tonight will tell a lot and I'm just hoping that it's not a Beast Boy win tonight
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:48 am

I don’t get why he gets the credit for everything though?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:52 am

Idk but hasnt that been good for you? it take the attention of you can steal that back when you sit on those final 2 chairs
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 am

Well yeah that’s why I did it at first but everyone is being too bitter to even consider other perspectives.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:13 am

I think you'll be alright once you get the chance to explain yourself bc you're good with words lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:19 am

You say that now lmaoo

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:22 am

I mean time will tell nothing can be counted out at this stage of the game. It's an unpredictable game well I mean it's supposed to be up to now it hasn't really lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 51 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next