Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:41 am

I think the most ironic thing about this whole season is that everyone who followed the whole “Beast is running shit” narrative is the biggest sheep of them all. Literally Hottie made that up and chose him as the leader. She could have picked me or Hange and then it would be our games to lose. Everyone just jumped on the bandwagon because they have no idea what’s actually going on and are just being lazy as fuck. I mean I’d rather not go up against Beast just because of this jury perception but if I did, everyone who votes him automatically are his biggest sheep and I can’t wait to laugh at everyone fulfilling their own prophecy. It really is amazing to see how delusional a whole jury of peers can make up a story and stick with it. Next time ask Hottie to make me the ringleader.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:45 am

I mean personally I wasnt going off what hottie said ofc we had that room with beast and when you both stopped talking I realised you both went elsewhere. I do feel like the beast comments towards you/hange couldve been avoided if the moves were made but tonight could be the night to sway them on that? honestly I dont care about all of that it's in the last now and I just want to focus on getting the highest placement possible
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:57 am

No but again, it makes zero sense to target my own allies.

Here’s the way I see it. Let’s say Hange nominated Beast instead of Veronica.

No matter what, Beast is going, so he’d leave unanimously.
Hange and I wouldn’t get the credit. Jury would say we went with majority.
You/Christian would be praised for “flipping” me and Hange. I’m not stupid. These people will come up with whatever story they want to specifically not vote for me or Hange. It’s really shitty because I think a lot of my game didn’t rely heavily on Beast. I made a shit ton of connections on my own and would have been in a position just as fine as if he wasn’t in the game to begin with. I still would have saved up for the mystery HOH and got it, except I wouldn’t be as sloppy as him and tell as his friends. That alone should tell you that guy just has a flair for the dramatic. He probably makes it a whole spectacle when he takes a shit in the morning.

My reasons for keeping Beast were strictly game. I invested 340 BBQ bucks into that man so he can get me that mystery HOH. There was no way in hell I would have voted him out before I got to use that power. That would have been game suicide. And again I had my reasons for giving it to him instead of vice versa (which he proposed originally). I needed to make sure that his sneaky ass wouldn’t use my mystery HOH against me and draw a target on my back and I needed to make sure I had his 100% loyalty, not the other way around like these crybabies think. I knew about his little f2 with Veronica a long ass time ago and I think up until recently, he would have picked me over Hange. Call me delusional but I am pretty sure that I was able to infiltrate his alliances and get him to choose me over both of his final 2 deals. And when I saw he was getting too much credit for it, I came to you hoping we could get him out but you fucked that up. So as far as I’m concerned him going to finals cannot be blamed on me and Hange only. He doesn’t trust me, I can tell. He’s different. So there’s no way I can mist him anymore.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:04 am

I feel like that's a fair evaluation and time will only tell. My question is though if you got the chance to make that move tonight would you take it?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:08 am

Also I wouldn't put all the blame on me?? I'm on the bottom ofcourse I was going to scramble but now I've seen the position its put me in I'm not gonna do that anymore. Also I don't see how I fucked it up because I've been asking for it to happen for a while and noones done anything about it??? I can only go so long until I try take matters into my own hands if you get what I mean? Like during SZAs HOH Hange told me Beast was going and to trust him and now we're here with him still in the game? Surely you can see it from my perspective? It feels like there was never any intention of doing it and you were just giving us false hope?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:16 am

The easy answer is yes.

But again it depends on how everyone else is. If I have to get into survival mode because people are trying to get me out, then it may or may not be in my best interest to keep in a shield. At this point it’s final five though so the shield thing doesn’t really work, especially since literally by the end of tonight we know our final 3.

I think my biggest thing is I can see he played a great game. Maybe overrated but whatever. I want him out not because he played this great game but because the JURY perceives it as such. But honestly if he happens to take me to finals after I have to go scrambling for safety because people want me gone, then that’s a risk I’m willing to take. I’d rather not, and I think the other four of us know he cannot touch finals. But if he wins HOH and my name is thrown out then it’s a wrap.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 am

Yeah I totally get that, tonight my lips are sealed as I said before I'm basically playing now for the highest placement possible and rn that's looking like third although that sucks I'd really love to get to that point and get the whole experience.

Also when I first started reading that I was like shield??? Girl its final 5 but you read my mind. The first part of the final hoh is an endurance comp which he has an advantage in so him getting to that point good be really dangerous so if the opportunity rises tonight to take him out I think it would be smart lol
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:22 am

Okay but when SZA was HOH it was very clear that me and Hange were still going to be on the bottom. I cannot speak for her but from my view I did not want to be in the final seven with a deficit of 5-2. Veronica would have secured things with you and Christian and you guys would have been the new steamrollers. I know it’s frustrating because I know you’d rather be on the winning side but you cannot be mad at me for wanting to stick to my guns. I needed Christian and SZA out before I would be comfortable doing anything, so final five, which would have a new majority of me you and Veronica which I think satisfies everyone. I suspected her and beast were close which is why I wanted them gone back to back. I see where you’re coming from but I’m not Hange. She asked me for my opinion. She knew she was lying to you and I said “do whatever it’s your game” which I still stand by. You asked me (or maybe Christian? Idr anymore) if I thought beast could stay and I said yes. That was what I believed and I’m not going to lead people on.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:25 am

Oh yeah for sure I don’t win an endurance competition.

Tonight is going to be fast paced. I genuinely want you to bring your a-game

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:25 am

Yeah exactly I just feel like all we talk about is getting beast out and it never happens it's just frustrating. You're right you needed to do what was best for you back then to remain in that power spot and I think now if that move is made tonight you can pull that off.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:27 am

I was so mad last night when I dozed off because I was legit talking to you 10 minutes before HOH but glad I woke up for noms-eviction ceremony. Tonight's a big one and I'm just gonna try my absolute best that's all I can do.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:29 am

But I told you upfront when I planned to do it. I didn’t tell you “we getting him out tonight”.

This is the final five and I already told you this is what I had in mind. I mean we swapped out Christian for Veronica but all things considered that’s not the worst outcome. At least we have someone who isn’t sucking his dick. I’ll be honest I’m so iffy on Christian. I feel like he’s take me out over Hange.

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:30 am

Dont fall asleep!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:35 am

haha I mean I cant really speak for Christian but tbh I dont think your his target going by the conversations we've had.

I do think you're an extremely smart player and I'm impressed by your play so dont let the jury bring you down!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:36 am

honestly I think you're set for top 3 at least and wouldnt be shocked if you were sitting at the end

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 52 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next