Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Thank you, love <3

Just keep me updated on anything you might be hearing.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:55 am

No problem.

Good luck with all the tea!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Girl not Adam telling me his closest ally is Skeeter lmao. I do not believe that
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:34 pm

Omg he really told you that? WHAT?

You don’t believe it’s the truth or you don’t believe me told you that vital information?

Either way he’s a mess.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:36 pm

I asked him like he asked me on his HoH "Who's your closest ally". He tried to avoid the question at first, but then I asked again and he said Skeeter. I think that's a lie like how I lied about being closest to Scooby lmao. I'm gonna question Skeeter about that
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Omg during the vote last round, I was trying to see who was on board with voting Scooby out so I could make sure the numbers were there and he wouldn’t tell me who was voting Michael. He just kept saying “I have the votes, who is your closest ally?” I was getting so frustrated with him because how are you going to expect to get information if you don’t give information? That’s not how communication works. I ended up just playing dumb and said “you’re my closest ally” and he seemed to like that answer. How annoying.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:42 pm

LMAO PLSSS. Ugh I want him to go so bad ... but I just don't know ... oh whatever lol. He can kick rocks. He is really annoying me. Trying to lie like he wasn't watching that HOH last night. Like sir BYE
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:47 pm

Yeah he’s one of those players where it’s like “you’re not worth it to boot just yet but you’re also really annoying”. I’m still annoyed he randomly went for HOH when you should have won. That would have been a serve, but at least you got it now.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Right. Like just eyeroll. And he talking bout he not after me and wouldn't put me on the block and would vote to keep me if I was. Like sir we all know that's a DAMN lie
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:50 pm

He says he wouldn’t put you on the block but he literally almost did just that until you told him no.

Does he not get it?

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:50 pm

EXACTLY!!! Lmao. That's it I want him gone lol

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:51 pm

Period!!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:11 pm

Hey, love!! If you were still on the fence, the only one I've heard keeping Johnny is Beast Boy. I haven't heard from Scooby yet, but I'm sure he'll join us. Is that what you're hearing as well?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:12 pm

Yeah pretty much. Adam just weirds me out tbh. And you’ll see why post season. I don’t want to mention it now because of certain reasons. But you’ll know what I mean.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:14 pm

Yeah he weirds me out too. That's why he'll be going next. His energy is just ... off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 14 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next