Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:21 pm

I did!! Some of those guys still look good! #RIPReal 😭
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 pm

Yeah I still cry over Real!! I didn’t care for him when I watched the shows live but on rewatch I appreciated him more!!

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Yeah he was doing a little too much at the end of I Love Money with Hoopz, but I do think he was a good person. It's still so sad. The death of the Of Love franchise is still just as sad. F*ck Ryan Jenkins!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:16 am

I Love Money could have been so amazing - even more of a hot mess version of The Challenge. It baffles me that in the first two seasons a lot of people were not really thinking feel strategy at all with the exception of Tailor Made and Megan. Everyone else just floated or made decisions based on personal preferences.

Ryan Jenkins ruined such a great franchise. It’s so painful to think about!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:23 am

Exactly!! Like their game plans were all over the place and it was glorious to watch lol!! But Buckwild got on my nerves on I Love Money 2.

And the pain of NEVER seeing I Love Money 3. I will never get over it 😭😭

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:25 am

Buckwild was super obnoxious and I was so sad that her/Saaphyri/Leilene basically reversed everything they learned in charm school and then they didn’t even win the money!! What a shame!

I Love Money 3 sounds so iconic from so many podcasts and interviews I’ve heard. Do you ever watch Lacey’s podcast about the Of Love franchise? If not you should check it out!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:31 am

Right!! I loved their growths on Charm School and then I see them on I Love Money 2 and it's like they hadn't even been there!!! It's what they deserved lol. I was rooting for Saaphyri a bit. Now Charm School was iconic lmao. Season 3 was the HOTTEST mess.

Oooh I think I did hear one or 2, but I had been meaning to keep up with more! It's so cool she's doing that! And hilarious that she and Heather tried to start it together and immediately started fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:39 am

Haha yeah Saaphyri was like “I got my money, time to act a fool again”. But she was so iconic that I didn’t even care. I loved her random feud with Myammee. It was the rivalry no one asked for but the one we all needed. Charm School was so fun to watch. Every season was amazing in its own way. Season 3 started off with so much fire and I loved how different in trashiness the ROLB and RCOL girls were, and it was beautiful to see them mix together like oil and water. But halfway through the season it just became a chore to sit through. It would have been better if it was just an ILM-style thing with them as the cast mates.

Heather is such a train wreck!! I actually loved her during the vh1 days but she really is such a child. It’s beautiful to watch but definitely not something I’d want to be involved with.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:50 am

Omg yesss!!! Myammee and Saaphyri arguing out of nowhere was gold!!! I still hear one of Myammee's quotes about Saaphyri in my head. She was like "She's mad that I can walk around in lingerie and she has to wear sleepware!" The insults back then slayed me. I was actually rooting for Prancer and her little neckroll she always did. I think she was one of the best to come out of Flavor of Love 3.

Yeah, the later shows of the Of Love franchise weren't as good as the first ones. And Heather was a queen!!! But she's so self-obsessed sksks

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:55 am

Omg I’m dying!! That quote was amazing. I don’t know what it is about vh1 insults but their comebacks were always so freaking creative!! That alone was impressive and made the shows worth watching. But yeah they eventually just got stale and boring and it just became a typical trashy show instead of a fun one we love to hate on!! Prancer was super cute but it made me laugh when Angelique called her a turtle, like what?? Angelique you look in a mirror lately or did it crack? Heather really was a hot mess but she was such a staple of that whole franchise.

The way we can go on and on about these shows and I wouldn’t even complain!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:00 am

Girl same I could talk about them all day lol. Chile sksks. Prancer did look a bit like a turtle, but Angelique know good and well she had no room to talk. Like SIS!!! What happened????? And the subtitles they'd put for her!! PLS!!!

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 am

Angelique was such a train wreck. I was so confused by how she thought she was sooooo sexy. I mean even 20 Pack didn’t want her even when she was Paymaster. Speaking of, I had the biggest crush on him when I watched it and I nearly rage quit when Myammee booted him. He was so hot!! But yes the subtitles were such a hoot and I bet the editors had fun putting that together!!

Rank the Of Love shows based on how much you enjoyed them!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:20 am

Whew 20 Pack. Girl....

Don't care for Real and Chance's shows and never saw the Ray J one.

Flavor of Love 1
Charm School 1
I Love Money 1
I Love Money 2
Flavor of Love 2
Rock of Love 2 and 3
I Love New York 1-2
Daisy of Love
Charm School 2
Rock of Love 1
Charm School 3
Flavor of Love 3
I Love Money 4
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:23 am

Haha not a fan of 20 Pack?? I would let him destroy me!!

I didn’t care for RCOL either. Didn’t watch Ray J either. Good ranking! I’ll do mine in a sec!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 11:25 am

Oooh no girl I meant he was too fine!!

Oh I forgot to add Frank's basement dating show. It was alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 4 of 46Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next