Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:23 am

Oop and now he just messaged me wanting to know what happened and why I don't trust April anymore. Sir can you not read?? I put it in my nomination speech
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

Hackie is such an ugly name though lmaooo. We should have our room “Burkhart of Love” lmao I kid.

The way he really wasted his HOH just for it to flop. I’m still laughing at that. What’s going on with him? I asked him about where he got his money and he keeps saying it’s the evicted players. I don’t know if its entirely true but none of them have been super active where they have a ton of money. I think he got it from people in the game. Do we have the votes for sure to keep Stefan? Not going to lie I trust Stefan way more than I do April.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:29 am

Oooooh Burkhart of Love!!! Now I love that skskss

LMAO he really did!!! I do not believe the eliminated players did that. The first 6 gone didn't even have that much money and some were blindsided. I know Michael and Pope wouldn't have given him theirs. Dua was gonna give me hers, but she ran out of time. So it HAS to be players in the game ... but maybe Robin did give him hers?

And yes it should be You, SZA, Kelly, Scooby, Christian, Beast Boy, and Hange. I don't know what Skeeter ended up doing. As long as I have 5 of you, that's all I need for a tie
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:36 am

Poor Dua Sad I hope she returns in the battle back. I think Robin gave him money in exchange for his vote. That’s the only thing I can think of and why she was pissed at him. I would be mad too lmao.

Yeah all those people told me the same thing too so we should be good. Seven votes is more than enough. I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam tries to collect even more money. He be acting like he the help when he NEEDS help.

I kinda hope it ties so you can do a sassy tiebreaker comment. But I’ll vote April because I don’t trust Adam and how far he’ll go to make sure April stays.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:39 am

This man just told me he don't talk to April on a game level. I said who do you talk to on a game level? He said Skeeter and Pope. And he said Pope gave him his money which I really find hard to believe lmao. He just keep bringing Skeeter up sksk

Lmao!! I would love that, but yes please vote her out sksksk.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:41 am

Maybe low key he wants Skeeter out. He’s an idiot. Yeah he finally told me he got money from Pope which makes no sense either. I feel like Adam would be the last person to ever even get it?

Oh I have to vote out April. She’s pissed at me so even if I threw my vote and she stayed she is coming for me lmao. I need to guarantee she goes so I’m voting her.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 am

Lmao she is making me cackle in this eviction thread sksks
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:03 am

Maybe I should keep her for entertainment
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:03 am

GIRL DON'T YOU DARE sksksksk
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am

BRB going to vote out Stefan

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:06 am

LMAO!! You a mess sksk
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am

I’m kidding.

I’m starting to think April didn’t buy the mystery HOH. I think she used her bbq bucks to buy herself a personality.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:13 am

PLSSSSS I was thinking the same!!! Like where this April been chile?
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:15 am

Honestly if she was like this from the start I think people would have liked her more lmao. She was too bland before.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

Yup. But now she trying to go personal. She is forreal crazy sksks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 25 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next