Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Christian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:33 pm

I need Stefan gone. You don’t understand!! Worst case scenario, you just hide behind a vote to evict her! I’m trying very hard to get Skeeter and beast.

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 pm

Im so panicked, this vote is gonna cause a 50/50 split in the house for sure. People keep asking me if I’m voting April out and when I say I want Stefan gone they accuse me of working with Adam. I literally can’t win with this vote.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 pm

I love the 6 and there’s only so much we can do but after this vote. Lol worst comes to worst just say you’re gonna sleep on the decision and lie about your vote if April leaves who cares

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Don’t outwardly say you want Stefan gone. Don’t try to convince anyone. I can because he put me up and he’s rude to me. For you just say you haven’t made a decision and will sleep on it

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Ok, thank youuuuu

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:35 pm

Hey Christian. Just checking in personally with you. How are you feeling so far in the game
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:38 pm

I’m feeling good, idk how I managed to get away with lying about my vote though, either hottie is stupid, or she’s playing me. We rlly need one of us to win HOH cos otherwise idk how else we can save eachother without splitting the house and forming sides and being put with Adam.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Okay I’m gonna offload on you so I hope you’re ready and keep it between us because I think you’re one of the more logical ones in the 6 SKDJSJKSKSK

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Give it to me girly my lips r sealed you know that

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:52 pm

I absolutely love the 6 and yall already know I’m a team player. But like you said, if we don’t start winning comps, we will be next. We’ve done so much to save us but now everybody is aware of a big alliance running the house. I want you to keep this between us bro but your name, Adams and Robs are out there. And now added on is April after she acted crazy as hell in public. Worst case scenario is you touching the block for me because I know you’re trying your hardest and actually capable of winning comps unlike the rest of us some who try and just suck and some who just don’t. I feel like there’s no way we can save all 6 of us again if we don’t win hoh and that’s scary to me but it’s the truth. And we’ve done as much as we could. I want to plan ahead with you just in case something does happen with the 6. We need to find a way to move forward

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:58 pm

I agree, if we don’t win HOH we need to split off it’s gonna ruin our games, I promise I wont say anything but whose been telling u they think I’m with Adam and rob ?

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:59 pm

Also I’m like very scared of Adam. We can’t transfer coins anymore and there’s absolutely no way we can save him if he’s otb unless he’s not up against us which I very much doubt because I could only see people putting April or Rob next to him. He will go crazy and probably expose us. I’m nervous for that but I also feel like his time is coming and we gotta think about OUR games now. Not just the groups

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Hange and Kelly. They were the mains one pushing the narrative that April is running the house with her alliance that includes Rob, Adam and possibly you. Also Jackie kinda threw your name out as a potential to be in that group

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Adams game has been running its course for ages, he’s ruining our games too, if he’s up there we will have to vote him off. It breaks my heart but we gotta think about ourselves to move forward

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Ok thank you for telling me that, I appreciate you so much I hope you know that!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Christian
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next