Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Veronica & Christian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:03 pm

How the hell did SZA get away with it but not me ffs
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:03 pm

But it’s like you’re a ‘possible’. They don’t feel 100% that you are and also Lmfaoo hottie is so dumb. In that group with me, her and April that went to shit yesterday, we legit said when we saved Adam, we would EVERYTHING to evict Johnny and the vote was 11-2. If she didn’t see from that that April would stay then :/
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:04 pm

Christian Hubicki wrote:
How the hell did SZA get away with it but not me ffs
I honestly feel like she’s playing the best game out of all us... she’s pretty much covered everywhere. I’ve only ever heard good things about her and I feel like she has something with Kelly and Hottie but I do believe she’s loyal to the 6

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:06 pm

If the 6 goes to shit which I pray it doesn’t because yall made this playing this game worth it for me skdkdkdk but if it does, who do you feel like we could bring in?

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:07 pm

I like Skeeter. Idk how you feel about him though
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:09 pm

I feel like u, me and SZA should stay together no matter what, hange and kelly don’t trust me so idk about them, I like hottie and I like Scooby.

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:09 pm

I’m down to work with him I just don’t know if he trusts me, he’s rlly blunt with me and doesn’t tell me anything at all

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:13 pm

Yeah I feel like I can trust Skeeter. He’s blunt and straight to the point but doesn’t lie too much. How are you with beast? Did he make a deal with you too

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Yeh I feel ok with beast, we only rlly talk about votes but I don’t feel like he would put me up, he’s just extremely close to kelly, hange and Jackie
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:23 pm

He is. I feel like because we know where the votes go every round, he definitely lied to me about Johnny, Robin and Stefan votes. While Hange and Jackie would always tell me he voted with them :/. I feel like he has the same deals with everybody.

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Yehhh, I’m just so confused why I’m being put with rob and Adam, yet Skeeter isn’t, sza isn’t , and you aren’t. I’m so confused, is it a boy thing? I don’t get it, I need to start licking peoples asses more

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:34 pm

Bro please don’t overthink it. You’re in a good position overall and it’s most likely just a guys thing
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Literally the main people outright named are april adam and Rob. You’re a potential and I’m probably a potential elsewhere too but nobody is gonna say that to me right

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:36 pm

I’m gay I don’t even associate myself with guys, they repulse me dksbzjjzhz, fuck I need to get my head up Hange and Kelly’s asses now
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:37 pm

I’m jealous of SZA, whatever she’s doing we need to do it too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Veronica & Christian    This room is for Veronica & Christian  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Veronica & Christian
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next