Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #2 Empty
PostSubject: Round #2   Round #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Trish and Halsey are gone. I'm a little sad with Trish because she was active once she got on & I feel she had the spunk to be a dramatic mess. So far it's an active cast but we need them to be dramatic like Trish had the potential to be. So far it's mainly them cooking for each other and trying to find the bedrooms.

Still so pissed that there's a limit to rooms on this forum Sad Mad

Beast and Hange won the HOH. I honestly was not expecting that outcome. I was expecting more like Johnny or Scooby to go hard for it, but I was pleasantly surprised when the cartoons came out on top. I mean Patrick won, DW made finals, but I feel like cartoons usually get taken out early or float, so it's nice to see them try hard right off the bat. It wasn't a very dramatic round, especially with Beast winning the POV, Jughead quitting and only 1 person being voted out.

I was sad it was Zayn though. I think a lot happened in private rooms because I was expecting Klaus to leave & did he even get a vote? sksk. Zayn was legit robbed. I know he had a game he had to play in the day we moved in & that set him back, but Matty is great & I wanted him to do well, I'm very sad about this. Plus let's be real, Zayn was the only male eye candy this cast had. Shocked

These people are not playing.

Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Round #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round #2   Round #2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Dramatic mess LMFAO YOU RIGHT

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Round #2