Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Round #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #1 Empty
PostSubject: Round #1   Round #1 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Here we go again. I always want to keep it to 20 or less, but we always get too many good applications, I have a hard time saying no.

(I know this is a few days late but I'm writing this as if I was still in my frame of mind from move in day)

I think this will be a very good mix cast. I'm excited to see how the new players blend with the vets. We have a good mix of vets. A few who did well in their other seasons & others that went out early looking for redemption. We even have a BBUS players (Parker from BB9) so I'm excited. Aidan shouldnt be too out of place either, I feel from the videos we received, we have a few people from Europe in this cast, heyyy accents <3.

The first round we did not have an HOH challenge. The house did a BBCAN vote style vote where they voted for the nominees right off the bat. In hindsight now, I think maybe giving them the first night to just be social might be better. Halsey apparently had no idea the game started & I feel like Trish got dealt a shitty hand for logging on late, but it is what it is.

The cast is not very dramatic so far, just very social & very into the role playing, which is different from other seasons where it seemed to be more about game right off the bat.

The ball is rolling now, let's see what happens

Theodora Crain and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com

Round #1
Page 1 of 1