Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:31 pm

honestly I think winning would put a whole ass target on my back but the only thing is I want to win something but idk I might throw
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 pm

I mean, looking out for us both, I dont know if this is a good veto to win because no matter what, you'll be pissing someone off :// We are in a PICKLE

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:34 pm

LITERALLY. I mean if we win we'll have to pick a side and right now I feel like we're both in the middle and that's a good position to be in
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:48 pm

That's so true. I like the position you and I are in XD

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:31 am

hehe yup I think we're doing really well but hopefully I dont eat my words asdfsgdhk
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:32 pm

Knock on wood :p

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Hey Scooby, how will you be voting?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:11 am

hiii sorry I feel asleep just before my first veto Sad

I was thinking of keeping Kelly but I can be swayed if you wanted to go the opposite way. Hottie and Kelly seem like a tight 2?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:12 am

Well, the votes are already there to evict Kelly... So it'd be helpful if you could widen that so me and Christian dont look a bit suspicious

I wanted to keep Kelly, but at the end of the day, the house said it was time for her to go...

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:14 am

now that's music to my ears. I just assumed Kelly was staying, I'd much rather she left because her and Hottie seem pretty tight and April has noone.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:17 am

I did a LOT of digging to find out she wasnt. I was torn apart for literal HOURS... I'm sure I had a convo with literally everyone about this XD

I think it's obvious that Beast also evicted Kelly, so if you do too, the entire new squad voted the same XD

(At least I think Christian evicted Kelly, not certain, but pretty sure. you should ask him)

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:21 am

Yeh I'll drop him a dm, but yeh my votes there to evict her tonight!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:44 am

The way we just ate

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:49 am

I'm glad someone informed me of the vote because I wanted that to happen but didnt think there would be numbers to do so hehe
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:11 am

No problem :^) you’d do the same for me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next