Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Dua & Hange

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Dua & Hange Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Only the Hosts, Dua & Hange have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:33 pm

Thanks Arisa! 

This is why you’re so smart... but I’m SO GLAD you came back... and why I’m glad you’re with me XD You diagnosed the house perfectly after only being in here for less than a day

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Ahh I'm just trying to be observant and catch up sksksk , and you've been super helpful too so I appreciate the effort behind your recap of the week <3

How have you been lately? Last I remember is us talking about Pokemon 😻 how's school been for you?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Aw ty!! Schools been super good. I only have 3 classes my senior year, one of them is theatre so I’m not really doing anything. School is all distance learning, so i wake up at 10 and I’m done with school by 1 XD, plus monday’s are now part of the weekend

How are things with you??
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:56 pm

I never took theater but I was in some musicals back in high school! 3 day weekends are the best. During college I'd always make sure I had at least a 3 day weekend lolol

Also, how is it only 3 classes for you?? I remember high school was usually about 6 classes for me, is it because of distance learning?

I'm still working from home, in other words I'm on here all day catching up/staying up to date with everything hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:10 pm

I loaded my schedule up hella freshman, sophomore, and junior year so I could have a chill senior year XD Then Corona hit and suddenly I was able to drop ANOTHER class Razz Played the system

also XD Love you working from home. Me on zoom is literally me ALSO on this forum lmfaoooo that must be good. Some people like Veronica GO INTO work which means we're at a bit of an advantage XDD
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:09 pm

ooh I see , well good for you! I think now is the perfect time to have a chill schedule. I just wish that was normalized because I think all of us could use more breaks but alas, we live in a society.

& YUP hahaha, if I can find something fun to do to distract from my responsibilities then ... I'm gonna do it LOL

what have you been up to in your free time besides BBQ then? Surprised

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:18 pm

I usually spend most of my free time with my boyfriend when he's not at work, so besides BBQ, there's him XP That's basically it in my life though. I play terraria when none of those things are happening,,, what do you do? XF
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:06 pm

Soooo... Where are we sitting at with this vote?
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:14 am

I've been rewatching HTGAWM lolol and not much honestly. I go on walks/bike rides sometimes but I'm mostly just in my room with music. I haven't played video games in a while, but this is kind of like a video game for me hehehe

And I think I'm gonna keep Kelly. I just have had more friendly banter with her compared to April. And I felt bad about that whole thing in the forums. Sad

I think April would also understand because we're not super close either. but we're friendly :b

how are you feeling Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:33 am

I'm feeling fine XD This was another very stressful week for me, but the votes aren't there for Kelly after further examination... I'd love to keep her, but the nullifiers are really going to turn into play this week and I feel strongarmed
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:35 am

yeah i get the feeling kelly will be evicted, it was more of a sympathy vote really because she was nice to me Sad

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:36 am

Oh, I will miss her so much. She was always so, so, so nice to me :/ This is another eviction that hurts, but I have to just move forward and keep trucking through. Is there anyone that scares you while coming back in? Like, anyone not reaching out to you or anything?
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:44 am

honestly, I'm really scared of Hottie. like we were friends before but she can be unpredictable and i get the feeling she's been dishonest with me several times. i like to be friendly with her, but i just can't be completely real and vulnerable about anything because i know she's a potential threat. we haven't really talked much this time around either, which i guess it is what it is Sad

and i feel like Veronica might have it out for me too because i did call her out (mostly for fun) when i left. i explained to her that it was mostly just for jokes but also asked for her forgiveness and we seem to be getting along fine for now though

what about you? is there anyone that you're scared of?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:54 am

Eh, I mean, there are people who I am scared might nominate me. I nominated Rob, so if he won, I'm an EASY nomination for him... There's also April who I voted to evict twice before, and I have no clue where some others are at. I don't think I'm a target for those others... I just dont know where their heads are at so I might honestly be on their list.

Luckily I haven't heard your name at all this week, so I think you melted back in extremely well. Either that, or people forgot you even came back

As for Hottie, she did become a biiiit unpredictable and it's becoming harder and harder to support her. It'd be easier without the constant arguing, but idk.

Luckily I have people like Jackie to keep me grounded to reality :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Hange   This room is for Dua & Hange Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Dua & Hange
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next