Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:35 pm

Scooby.. You're not plan B or C. Christian was plan A, Beast was plan B, and either Veronica/Jackie was plan C. Chill, you arent going anywhere

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:41 pm

ok thank you for that. I hope that's true because I'm stressing a little, I've been told by jackie if I go against veronica im leaving Sad That's why im scrambling
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm

Hmm, now I dont know. I didn't know that the votes would go that way against Veronica
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:45 pm

Yeah she told me that if she goes up I'm leaving tonight
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 am

See how I said I wasn’t letting you go tonight?

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:40 am

I don’t know why Jackie told that to you though lol

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:40 am

thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:41 am

Idk I think I took what she said out of context what was said is the rep nom decides my fate in the game. I took that as if beast goes up I'm staying, veronica then I'm screwed but nonetheless glad I was wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 am

LOL, I’m still getting all the flack for this even though I have more intellect than my moves lead on... So I’m still in that “Hange is stupid and sucks” role
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:46 am

And btw, I was going to reply to you in the eviction ceremony, but I didn’t want it compromising the vote AGAINST you... So please know that I’m not going to take these callout posts anymore and you’ll finally have someone to go against (if me arguing with you is what you wanted) & that I mean nothing other than game by arguing with you

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:46 am

I mean hopefully tonight something more exciting happens lol
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:47 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
And btw, I was going to reply to you in the eviction ceremony, but I didn’t want it compromising the vote AGAINST you... So please know that I’m not going to take these callout posts anymore and you’ll finally have someone to go against (if me arguing with you is what you wanted) & that I mean nothing other than game by arguing with you

oh ofcourse I'm one to defend myself so it annoys me when theres no reply. Im just doing what I've got to do to divert attention from me, it's all game.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:51 am

That’s a pretty good strategy tbh, though I was debating whether or not to commit to getting Veronica out just because that angered me XD I’m glad I waited for Veronica to respond. Girl went crazy in my PM’s, made some things personal, but eventually came around XP I’m glad you’re not like that, no matter how bad things get- you and I stay strictly game which is much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:52 am

My life experiences generally brought me to bot defend myself and to just ignore those who dislike me or my decisions, so it’s only natural for me to translate that here

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:53 am

I mean I worked on the votes myself before I went to sleep and pretty much confirmed them. The only one I wasnt sure on is Beast, I still dont know where that lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 32 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next