Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence

Go down 
+8
Jackie Burkhart
Beast Boy
Scooby Doo
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Johnny Lawrence
Adam Sandler
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:37 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eight vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room ONLY as of 10:37pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:37pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:37am EST Monday February 1st 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:39 pm

I sit here as a defeated man, I played a honest a clean game with all of you and some how everyone in this house still doesn't like me. Guys when you go cast your vote tonight don't vote on how you feel for them personally, vote for the person who's going to give you the best shot to win. I sit next to someone who has steam rolled competitions. I won a luck bases HOH and took out the biggest target in the game, now I'm going to use his argument. Use me as a shield, as long as I'm here you'll never touch the block especially since I can't win anything skill based. Guys vote for the person who give you the best chance to win not finish as a jury member. I want to thank production all my friends in this house and everyone who I've connected with genuinely I'll see you all on reveal night. Remember guys this is a game don't take personal shots. I love all of you and God bless.

Baby Yoda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:45 pm

To the hosts, I’ve enjoyed my time in the game so thank you Arisa, Theodora, Billie, DW & Saoirse for casting me <3, and to everyone in the cast I wish you guys the best in this game and outside.

Hottie, please I knew I was going up the second you said you wanted me to throw the veto to you to do something “evil”. We talk every day I didn’t realize you wanted me to say “PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE PLEASE” a million times like you always do when I won. That on top of the major HOHitis you had all day were all the red flags I needed. I’ve heard from almost every person that has been evicted that you’re the shadiest character in this game so I’m not surprised to be nominated. Of course, this is one of the reasons I tried to win the veto, I did not trust you at all. Congrats on staying up for an endurance for 15 hours and winning your 2ND competition, guess you’re a “threat” like me.

Anyways, Hottie you better PRAY that Adam stays in this game because as long as I’m here I will be coming after you. If I get HOH, you will be my target, if you’re on the block I will vote to evict you every single time and there is no “burying the hatchet” with me later so please do not even bother.

Everyone, Adam is a wildcard, and for the rest of the game you will not know where he stands with you when you need him

We’re still at 16 PEOPLE which is where a regular season of BB would begin and Hottie is acting like we’re at final 6, please vote to keep me because as long as I'm in the game I will always stick out like a sore thumb before you. Adam will come back from being down, and the guy won a social HOH so you know hes not as "defeated" as he claims to be.

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:48 pm

Wow we talk every day and say one sentence to each other?? I've seen more energy from a corpse than you. And I doubt I'll be winning again baby. I just had a lucky round.

Baby Yoda and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:50 pm

You won TWICE just today, and talk more than 1 sentence every day but keep playing it up. I have no energy for a back and forth argument with you.

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:52 pm

And how many have you won, love? And just because we're at final 16 means I can't make a big move or my OWN decision?? Am I supposed to lay down and follow a pecking order?? Bye

Hilary Banks and Baby Yoda like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:54 pm

We've both won 2 competitions. Where are you getting at with this? lol

Here we go with a pecking order again. Can someone please post this pecking order Hottie is talking about I would love to see it.

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:54 pm

Damn. I don’t know who to evict. I don’t like EITHER OF YALL!

Baby Yoda and Johnny Lawrence like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:56 pm

Johnny please. You do not perform poorly. You literally almost just beat me. And I know I was at the bottom of your allegiances.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:02 am

Will be up around noon

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote or failed to vote before the deadline and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one (good job)

Now for the vote,

By a vote of 11-2

The next houseguest to leave us is

Spoiler:

So sad to see you evicted. I thought you were playing a good game & had a lot left in you. Thank you for joining, I hope you had fun & had a good experience.

For the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge. Don't forget to place your bets on the new Head of Household. .

Hottie and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Congrats on staying Adam!! Your time will come don’t worry
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Bye, Johnny, love!

Adam you're next

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:11 pm

Sorry to see you go Johnny!

congrats adam!!
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Congrats on staying Adam. So long Johnny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Adam Sandler VS Johnny Lawrence Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next