Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine

Go down 
+16
Jackie Burkhart
Red Fraggle
Stefan Salvatore
Dua Lipa
Klaus Mikaelson
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Rob Cesternino
Veronica Mars
April Kepner
Beast Boy
Arisa Cox
Robin Scherbatsky
Scooby Doo
Theodora Crain
Madison Beer
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room ONLY as of 12:28am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:28am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:28pm EST Tuesday January 26th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE TWO HOUSEGUESTS WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH THOUGH.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The TWO houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hottie

Hottie

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:30 pm

Good luck, noms!
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:31 pm

Good luck to the noms!
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm

Good luck noms
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm

Good luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Good luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Madison Beer

Madison Beer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 pm

dont vote me haha lol XD ^_^~jkdsajur1y5j21lokjdhw dont vote me if i leave this will curb my influencer opportunities Sad and i will be sad i may even shed a tear... thank u to the house~

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://store.madisonbeer.com/
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 pm

good luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:37 pm

gl noms!
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 pm

best of luck to the nominees !
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 11:40 pm

Reminder:

You can still bet any amount of your BBQ bucks on what you predict the exact vote will be up until 12:58am EST

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:28 am

speech coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 am

Well here’s my pitch…
guys I’ve really enjoyed playing this game with you all so far… even you christian. Smile

over the past few days, we’ve all made connections the best way we know how… some sticking more than others… but I think I’ve done my best to at least reach out to each and every one of you still sitting here, initiating the conversation and trying to get to know you on a personal level and I’ve appreciated our chats, even the ones that were short.

I didn’t want to be the kind of player who will hit people up in the DM only when it’s convenient, fishing for information because that comes off as disingenuous and it’s just not in my character.

Sorry for the raw reaction to the unexpected nomination but Imagine getting a message like “oh you’re good” and then you head off to the gym to get your workout in and 45 mins later, you finish said workout, breathing heavy and all, then you look and see that someone went back on their word… I think any one of you would be equally as annoyed at that situation. I know it’s what I signed up for, but Im still human and sometimes, I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I do want to be here and I really hope the folks who I think I have a good relationship and told me I’m good, do actually follow up on their word because that would be awesome. I don’t really have anything bad to say about my fellow nominees.

And the ones who I haven’t built that strong of a connection with, well it would be great to earn your vote if you feel like I could somehow be a value to your game, and maybe I can return the favor moving forward.

Either way, it’s been a blast playing this game like for real! Shouts out to Arisa Cox and the team for your energy and creativity! This has truly been a fun experience.

HONK HONK! Smile

Arisa Cox, DW, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Scooby Doo, Veronica Mars and like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:46 am

Figured I’d bribe you with pizza

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine 49335a10
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:54 am

if pizza isn't your thing, i also am available for a shower show LaughingEviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine Shower10

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom and Amber Martinez like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Johnny Lawrence VS Madison Beer VS Red Fraggle VS Skeeter Valentine Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next