Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm

The fact that they both escape eviction if one of them wins veto is suuuuper scary. Especially if Hottie does an even scarier renom- she already thinks you're close to Skeeter, so she might revenge nominate you
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Jesus that’s not really my favorite thing to hear this far down the line.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:28 pm

If I get in the veto comp I’m definitely playing to win for that safety.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Cause tbh I don’t think I have the votes against Kelly right now if it comes down to even that
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Agreed, If i'm in it, i'm throwing
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This doesn’t make me feel awesome
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:31 pm

I asked Hottie who Skeeter was aligned with and her only guess was you, so that's why I bring it up again
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:31 pm

If that happens would you be willing to help me with the vote? I can send you all I have for an extra vote. I’m only 35 short.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:33 pm

For sure, for sure, but that secret HoH might need to make a surprise appearance sooner or later if things hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:34 pm

I mean I can’t use it until after the eviction. If I go on the block and survive I’ll use it for sure
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:38 pm

I genuinely believe April to be closer to him. I know it’s hard to change her mind on the outside of what we know but, April going up and leaving hurts Skeeter more 100%

How does he know her trick from days ago? You know?

That’s what I’ll be pushing if she asks. I just think it’s better for her game to keep this friendly. But I can’t control it. I just hope we whisper enough to her that she changes her mind, cause the DPOV is being used if she can’t save herself with a regular veto. And she might even use it on Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:46 pm

One of them is definitely already off the block.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:47 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Hottie and Kelly are going to be nominated, The DPOV is ALREADY going to be used to keep one off the block??? Hottie/Kelly have it, if they’re both nominated, using it is the only way to keep them safe dude
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Oh right right sorry I thought there was another statistic you had running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next