Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:52 am

Like fucking... YALL ARE AT DANGER OF LOSING THE VOTE HERE SKEETER JUST GIVE ME A STRAIGHT & HONEST ANSWER BUD
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 am

I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO HELP YOU BUT YOU NEED TO GIVE ME THE TOOLS TO DO IT

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:54 am

YOU DON’T HIRE A PAINTER, KNOWING THEY HAVE NO BRUSHES, THEN REFUSE TO GIVE THEM BRUSHES, AND THEN ASKING FOR THE MONA LISA

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:58 am

I know!!

Do you think I need to nullify? I'd prefer not to if possible. If you want, I could transfer you my ~$45 towards a double vote to replenish this one, but I know that doesn't help really lol

I just told April I'm voting her out.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 am

LMFAO she just told me the votes aren't going that way, so I'd like to make sure they do.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:00 am

I'll nullify a vote if we can identify it.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:06 am

I’ma need to check with Christian and Scoob...

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:07 am

ALright man here's the situation we're at: We dont know where the other nullification is. We know Skeeter had one, You have one, but we dont know where it is

Dua and Rob cant vote, meaning there are 7 voting Houseguests this eviction

Me, You, and Veronica are all locked votes to keep Skeeter.

Hottie's vote is cancelled, and she doesn't have the funds/doesn't have a Double Vote.

That means even if all of Christian, SZA, and Scooby flip on us, it will still come to a tie.
However, if another one of the nullifiers comes into play, then things get far more complicated because it will NOT benefit us.

Do you think I need to use my double vote power?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:13 am

Can you double up the double vote power? Or is it one at a time? I think if you have theee and it can only be one at a time, you should use it. 

I bet that Dua or Rob have it - as they had the most money coming out of the games and could snatch one and a quarantine power for $575. Jackie bought her power for 575 but could also have afforded another nullification. 

I think hottie doesn’t have enough, in my opinion. It would have to be April otherwise. It’s safe to use the double. But if you are really certain at least one goes our way, you don’t have to use it. 

Veronica has said she wanted to do a pity vote so I would put that into play as wel, even though she hasn’t brought it up publicly
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:14 am

There’s a 50% chance it gets used right now I think. Or skeeter got two. He did have money and win money.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:14 am

I know I’m not helping LOL but if you can’t stack, then I say use it. You have until Sundays vote to use them all anyway and if you plan on winning an HOH or two you can’t use them during that time
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:15 am

Veronica could also be lying tbh and has one but I don’t think she’d use it, unless she used it on herself
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:17 am

Pros outweigh the cons in my opinion. Skeeter wouldn’t put you up, and when you aren’t playing in HOH you could potentially help him out.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:18 am

Cause also after tonight I think we kinda gotta win all the competitions, or try every time to literally steamroll lol
 But Dua is a champ and Rob could come at full force, cause everyone needs a resume
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:23 am

I plan on winning tomorrow's HoH/Veronica winning tomorrow's HoH... I just asked Theodora if my votes stack
We shall see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next