Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:59 pm

Do you think Hottie is still leaning my way?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:02 pm

Yeah, you’ve been consistently voting with that side so that’s how it looks on pen/paper XD 

But yeah I’m certain of Scooby/Christian. Though, I don’t understand why, but I’m positive Christian thinks I’m far more stupid than I actually am- which is GREAT

We were talking about the April/Stefan vote and he swore that he voted to evict April. Though, the people that voted to evict April were me, Scooby, Jackie, SZA, and Kelly. So he threw both him AND Scooby under the bus by saying that, so now I don’t know which of them is the liar or truth teller so it’s further complicated.

As for them working together, my convos with Scooby have lowkey been giving me piece by piece of info, like how Scooby and Christian were eager about the alliance- but not in the way that I am, in the way that two existing allies are gaining more allies. Another way is when I brought up Scooby’s timezone, he said sometimes all he talks to is Christian because he’s also in the British Time Zone. Tiny, tiny things adding up. 

Though they seem to be the duo like you and I- where it’s hidden, they work with different sides, and occasionally vote differently

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Yeah, I can see that. That's good for us right now I suppose.

Let's talk Kelly + Me on the block.

Who keeps Kelly?

I think I get
You, Veronica, Skeeter, Jackie, SZA, Christian, Scooby

Kelly gets
Hottie, Dua, Rob, April

That fair to say?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:10 pm

That’s honestly not fair to say

I think you need to switch Christian and Scoob into the “maybe” column and put Dua in that column too. I think the only locked votes against you are April and Rob, but I’d cancel one of their votes in that scenario, too...

Speaking of which, when are we thinkinf that secret HoH is gonna make an appearance? Are you gonna make her come out during the double eviction?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Totally depends on if I hit the block for the secret HOH. I literally HAVE to use it the HOH after double, so I think during double is better. Or earlier at this point.

YES
You, Veronica, Skeeter, Jackie

MAYBE
Christian, Scooby, Dua

NO
Hottie, Rob, April

I think I'll have a bit more money to nullify or add a vote. If I end up on the block, would you consider donating $20 to the cause, buying the extra vote and putting it on me?

Sorry just want a plan B and C ready for tonight cause its gonna get weird.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Well the idea is to NULLIFY votes rather than buy extra ones because they’re more expensive, but if you’re ever in trouble, you get ALL my $$ you need. 

Assume you DONT get nominated with the DPOV, when is the secret HoH used?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:20 pm

I thought they were both $175??? Nullify is fine though, we would just nullify Hottie. Either works for me. Thank you for being so nice to me and helping me out.

Assuming I DONT get nom'd, I think Thursday or halfway through double. We have 5 options.

WEDNESDAY HOH -> 12 turns to 11
THURSDAY HOH -> 11 turns to 10
FRIDAY DOUBLE -> 10 turns to 9, 9 turns to 8.
SATURDAY HOH -> 8 turns to 7 (last chance)

Also, has anyone like.... mentioned this? Does anyone have any idea who has this power?

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Nobody has talked about it since it was bought, I don’t know who’s assumed to have it. Most of the focus is on the DPOV
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:26 pm

I think it’s useful most during the double... the second round, the super fast round, but that’s just my take. 

The double is where extremely big targets get taken out because it’s the best chance to get everyone caught in adrenaline. We NEED to be in power during it because you and I are such HUGE Double targets... we’re playing a good game and we win lots of comps, I think we need that to be guaranteed to keep us...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Right. I think second HOH is also the best one to go for. We just have to survive the first one.

I feel bad for production. I'm sure their HOH was a fun one for the double.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:50 pm

Yeah XD Sorry in advance. I might pre-apologize to theodora lmfaooooo

SORRY IT HAS THE MOST STRATEGIC VALUE SMH
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:53 pm

I know hahaha I just pm’d her to make sure it’s kosher and she said it was, which obv not surprised about

The entertainment value will outweigh the lost competition lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Oh for sure. Who we nominating boys?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:11 pm

Who we nominating for secret HOH? totes depends on who goes the next three weeks.

I bet whoever I say now changes. I could see Scooby / Christian or SZA even. Dua if she's still here.

The possibilities are literally endless and it will 100% have to do with who is left in the game and the connections they have lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 5:13 pm

Oh wow, I am LOVING the wavelength we're in :PPP

But SZA would know because Jackie and SZA are close O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next