Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:01 am

Beast Boy wrote:
lmao okay. is there a world where I take a shot tomorrow? or too soon?

That's the plan >Wink
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:08 am

I dunno if I can do sza right off the bat though.

I know its good if Skeeter does it, but I think she knows I'm secret hoh and I gotta do a *little* jury management lol

what about Scooby christian? or do we think we need to back door? and I do Scooby and cut my losses with SZA?

if jackie catches on she might use idol on christian - if they are close still

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:10 am

I'm not sure, but regardless I think our initial noms should be Scooby/Christian and then SZA pawn if one of them comes off. If SZA takes one off, Veronica pawn

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:11 am

im taking that idea 100% if I win lol ill just face the music like a man.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:19 am

It wont matter once there's only one of them in here, odds are that they'll be angrier at me for sending them home with FOUR VOTES XF

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:20 am

rofl its fucking absurd

and on top of that im nullifying a vote
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:21 am

:p aren't you going to bed soon? Dua's gone, so we get to rest and have fun for a small bit before we need to panic and win HoH

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:23 am

lmao you mean another day of bbq? yes, I am ready for that.

I think tomorrow I'm gonna lay out my game if I win HOH - aka be like "this is end game, I know that you've voted with me and against me back and forth, and this is the part where I get you before you get me"

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:24 am

im watching six feet under with my roomie and then gonna snooze in like an hour!!

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:36 am

okay everything is calmed down so I am gonna depart for the night <3 sleep well hange enjoy your Friday!!

I am happy they pushed the comps together - that means we prolly only have final hoh endurance left. I'm prepping to take off work already lmao

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:40 am

Take off work???? DAMN SON! Also, good luck, I don't *quite* know if you can beat my superior staying up skills, but you'll definitely outplay me if we have to answer questions or do anything of the sort with it :p

Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let hottie bite!!

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Let’s keep plan Christian locked tight from Jackie until we make the nom. I don’t want her to be able to use the idol on him.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Agreed, she also thinks I want to go far with him so that’s helpful

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Yeah, I think I’ll do Scooby and Christian, like the combo we talked about before. If she uses the idol on him I’m TEMPTED to put her up, but I don’t know if I’m ready to go that hard. A Veronica pawn might be the way to go, since she’s prolly next closest. I could nullify scoobys vote if he comes down, or Jackie if he doesn’t lmao. I can pretend it’s to hide her vote from him for jury management, as a gift for not telling her upfront
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:38 pm

I wouldn’t put up Jackie, I’d go for SZA pawn as horrible as it sounds. Blockstar her, if we have to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 55 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next