Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:44 pm

I'm going to pretend like I want to get you out as an FYI. Tell nobody, I'm really just going to nominate SZA and Christian if I win. They're unable to compromise, so, I have to lie <3
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:13 pm

I'm trying to weasel my way into a relationship with Scooby/Chrisitan/SZA, do not be alarmed, I will never nominate you as promised, they're still the targets. This is just... insurance
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:42 pm

I just proposed to Scooby a plan about me winning HoH and backdooring you... When I'm not going to go through with it XD

Do not fear, you know I don't have it in me to get rid of you and you're too valuable still. I honestly want YOU to win HoH, if not, then Jackie
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Lmao I took a smoke break and came back to all your messages. Definitely down to discuss what I told her that I shouldn’t have - but I’m happy you two are close since you’ll be the final 2 lmao. You can chew me out now or post season but that doesn’t change the fact that we are in this together now!! Whatever makes you feel better! You know I’m not winning this lol
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:44 pm

You do what you need to do. Just tell me before you cut me please! Smile

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:45 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Lmao I took a smoke break and came back to all your messages. Definitely down to discuss what I told her that I shouldn’t have - but I’m happy you two are close since you’ll be the final 2 lmao. You can chew me out now or post season but that doesn’t change the fact that we are in this together now!! Whatever makes you feel better! You know I’m not winning this lol

Smh and here I was thinking I could do duo's season with you smh, smh, smh
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:45 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
You do what you need to do. Just tell me before you cut me please! Smile

... marry me... You KNOW I will. I also wont cut you until the right moment... and 7th place doesn't suit you, does it?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:46 pm

The right moment being at least the final 4

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:46 pm

Well we were the first duo. Jackie was a late applicant. If we went on duos together I’d be stupid to fuck around and find out

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Now I’m going back inside but I’ll check on my next break! Seriously let it rip if you need to, or don’t!!

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:49 pm

Oh I'll give you hell for this later :p This isn't the problem we're facing right now. I'm trying to guarantee safety if Scoob/Christian happen to win HoH and you happen to win the Veto.

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 9:48 pm

Not to alarm you or anything, but you're really gonna need to convince me of two things:

A) Why using my double votes on you was the right move

B) You need to justify why you and I still have a future in this game

Trying to look past all the you-spillin-da-beans to others, so you have to prove those two things
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 9:49 pm

Beast Boy wrote:
Well we were the first duo. Jackie was a late applicant. If we went on duos together I’d be stupid to fuck around and find out

Also that ship has sailed, if there's anything of that sort, I don't know if I could continue to count on you 3 every ally gets one chance and you burned it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 9:49 pm

MAN, Beast, you are IMMENSELY lucky there is still strategic value in having you here
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:32 pm

I mean, cmon man, even Christian told me that you've ratted me out, I cant keep supporting you like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next