Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine

Go down 
+6
Scooby Doo
Beast Boy
Hange Zoë
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 10:43 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room ONLY as of 11:43pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:43pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:43am EST Thursday February 11th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 10:52 pm

*sigh* here I stand before you, asking once again to keep me in this house. I really jinxed myself with that *blockstar* huh? Anyways, I don’t have anything bad to say about Skeeter. From my conversations with him, he’s a good guy, with a slight temperamental thing goin’ on lol. The only thing I can say is that I can’t win anything. I think after 12 evictions, we have seen that I can’t win crap to save my life, as the block is my home now. Skeeter here has one HOH, but that HOH involved him staying up for hours upon hours on end, posting on this thread. If that’s not an endurance beast, idk what it. I want you to keep in mind some of the competitions going forward, especially at the end; they will be endurance-based and you will find yourself hard-pressed to bear him. With that said, I hope you decide to keep me around. I would love to make jury! All love <3

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Hange Zoë, Veronica Mars, SZA, Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 10:59 pm

I’ll keep it simple and not trash talk April in an attempt to stay but I will say that if you think keeping me around is better for your game, I would appreciate your vote.

In other news, I wanted to apologize to my fellow houseguests for some of the colorful language I used during my heated exchange the other day. It got to a point where I took things personally and sometimes I can get a little lost in my passion to stand up for myself and get carried away. I’ll own that.

This has been a pretty unique experience and I’m happy to have crossed virtual paths with each and every one of you, even the people whom I have had disagreements with. Regardless of our differences, we’re still BBQ FAM AND SEASON 7 IS FUCKING LIT 🔥

Thanks for the fun times and if it’s my time to go, I’ll see you party people on the other side.

Skeeter OWT! 🧡🧡🧡

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Hange Zoë, Veronica Mars, SZA, Beast Boy and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 11:03 pm

April Kepner wrote:
*sigh* here I stand before you, asking once again to keep me in this house. I really jinxed myself with that *blockstar* huh? Anyways, I don’t have anything bad to say about Skeeter. From my conversations with him, he’s a good guy, with a slight temperamental thing goin’ on lol. The only thing I can say is that I can’t win anything. I think after 12 evictions, we have seen that I can’t win crap to save my life, as the block is my home now. Skeeter here has one HOH, but that HOH involved him staying up for hours upon hours on end, posting on this thread. If that’s not an endurance beast, idk what it. I want you to keep in mind some of the competitions going forward, especially at the end; they will be endurance-based and you will find yourself hard-pressed to bear him. With that said, I hope you decide to keep me around. I would love to make jury! All love <3

I will say if we weren’t in a pandemic and supposed to be in quarantine I wouldn’t have won that hoh lmao other than that, I can’t win shit either 😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:08 am

I'm still missing a vote. Eviction will be posted around 1pm

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:08 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote or failed to vote before the deadline and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one (good job)

Now for the vote,

The following votes were nullified

Spoiler:

By a vote of 5-1

The next houseguest to leave us is

Spoiler:

You were great & generated a lot of content for our viewers so we are grateful <3. I hope you had fun.  Thank you for playing.

For the rest of you, I will see you at 7:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, Scooby Doo and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:13 pm

Thank GOD! This game is stressful af, but I had a good time. Thank you hosts (Arisa, DW, Biilie, Saoirse, and Theodora) for making this an amazing season. As for those who feel hurt by my expose party, that was strictly game. I'm not gonna beg to be friends after this; it'd be cool if we were, but I really don't have any negative feelings for any of y'all on a personal level, so it's whatever. Also, it took like four nullifiers and a diamond power of veto to get me out -- a non-threat, so.... congrats? Can't really say I'm surprised or even excited. This predictable winner will get the season's title, so congrats to you!

Theodora Crain, Beast Boy, Kelly Kapoor and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:14 pm

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine Tenor

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:15 pm

Goodbye April!!! I’ll miss talking to you on Sundays :’/ nobody in here had as IMMACULATE of a taste in TV shows as you :^)
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:16 pm

bye girl. try not to get full off of licking kelly's boots in prejury. we know how you love to lick the boots of those who disrespect you the most. anyways... NEXT CALLER.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Bye April, it was a blast playing with you!

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine Img_5610
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
bye girl. try not to get full off of licking kelly's boots in prejury. we know how you love to lick the boots of those who disrespect you the most. anyways... NEXT CALLER.
Boy screw you
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm

bye april you had a good run!!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:21 pm

April Kepner wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Boy screw you

sorry girl, jury members only. NEXT CALLER.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Oh and some of y'all need to BREATHE or get some dick because you take this game way too seriously and don't know how to separate game from personal

Theodora Crain, Hange Zoë, Scooby Doo, Dua Lipa, Hottie and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next