Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine

Go down 
+6
Scooby Doo
Beast Boy
Hange Zoë
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:22 pm

why is she still here? don't you have boots to lick?
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:23 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Don't you have dick to suck?

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Bye Queen April. Sorry I literally ruined your game <3

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Hottie wrote:
HELP! You made shit entertaining, so I'll give you that. Take Skeeter's ass out please

Hottie and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm

April Kepner wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

i sure do. and i'm married what will your lonely ass be sucking? that's right, give me more personal attacks so i can fire back.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm

April Kepner wrote:
Hottie wrote:
HELP! You made shit entertaining, so I'll give you that. Take Skeeter's ass out please

lmfao, can't stop licking those boots huh. you're really pathetic april.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
April Kepner wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

i sure do. and i'm married what will your lonely ass be sucking? that's right, give me more personal attacks so i can fire back.
That wasn't personal, but go off
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 pm

Call me what you want. You're really still pressed over an internet game, so I guess I'm not the loser here

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:27 pm

OMG April Skiddy done moved his obsession to you!! First me, then Kelly, and now you. Jealous of beautiful women I suspect

April Kepner and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:28 pm

You married and calling other people "bitches" and "whores" and you think that makes you cool and hip? You have a way of making being a shitty person a personality trait.

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:28 pm

April Kepner wrote:
Call me what you want. You're really still pressed over an internet game, so I guess I'm not the loser here

just calling you out for the fraud you are. and you're like the biggest bootlicker of the season. who literally starts licking the boots of someone who spent weeks disrespecting them and ruining their game? you are a whole idiot. bye girl.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Hottie wrote:
OMG April Skiddy done moved his obsession to you!! First me, then Kelly, and now you. Jealous of beautiful women I suspect
Girl at first I thought you were obsessed with the women, but he seems to get off with disrespecting women! How sad

Hottie and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
April Kepner wrote:

just calling you out for the fraud you are. and you're like the biggest bootlicker of the season. who literally starts licking the boots of someone who spent weeks disrespecting them and ruining their game? you are a whole idiot. bye girl.
Weeks? 1) it's been three weeks now, and this didn't start up till last week.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 pm

April Kepner wrote:
You married and calling other people "bitches" and "whores" and you think that makes you cool and hip? You have a way of making being a shitty person a personality trait.

i already apologized for calling herpes a "whore"... but i will not apologize for calling her a "b!tch" as she is the one who called me a b!tch first. i'm not the one who hurled the personal attacks and name calling, i just happened to go twice as hard with my response. and you have a way of making a bootlicker being a full time job. you can go now... with your lonely ass.

Last edited by Skeeter Valentine on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:31 pm

April Kepner wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
April Kepner wrote:

Weeks? 1) it's been three weeks now, and this didn't start up till last week.

girl she has literally been dragging you through the mud the whole time. the only thing that stopped her from continuing is that kelly is no longer here to tag team her. you are so damn simple it's remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine   Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #13 - April Kepner VS Skeeter Valentine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next