Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Expose Party coming

Go down 
+4
Jackie Burkhart
Scooby Doo
Hottie
April Kepner
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Expose Party coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:40 am

That's fine if you're not lying your sources are definitely faulty.
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:40 am

Expose Party coming - Page 2 Tenor

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:41 am

I mean, you told me who you could trust...and then you admitted to there being a cartoon alliance, which has been a rumor not only shared by me, so...
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:42 am

I was adamant that's the only thing you got correct and it's not even still in play
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:42 am

You also told me who you could trust, so either you DO trust them and are trying to retract, or you DON'T trust them.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:44 am

yeah I told you who I trust but you have to remember we havent had the smoothest ride so its whether I was honest to you about it or not. I mean I cant even remember what I told you so it must not even be relevant to my game.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 am

so... is this not you? "

no worries I want to work on rebuilding that trust with you and I really regret everything that happened before. I think the next step is to have Hottie follow Kelly out the door. Not only has she brought a lot of bad energy but to me shes playing the game hard and could win at the end. I'll give those 2 a dm and see what they think about it, hopefully they're up for it and I'm so glad we're back on track.

Last edited by April Kepner on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:48 am

now since when were screenshots allowed
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 am

also this "I'm glad Kelly's gone because that takes some power away from Hottie but she still has the numbers over there especially with Dua being back I'm sure she'll just take Kelly's spot."

Kelly Kapoor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:49 am

I gave you a heads up tonight that I was evicting you and you come here and drag my name through the mud. I was actually feeling bad about evicting you for a third time but I'm glad i did.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

So you made it very clear you want Hottie out, and that you don't trust Dua.
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:50 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
I gave you a heads up tonight that I was evicting you and you come here and drag my name through the mud. I was actually feeling bad about evicting you for a third time but I'm glad i did.
I kinda don't care lol. These receipts would not have been dragged out if you had just sat there and ate your food
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:50 am

I said what I said back then but things change in a matter of hours April. I was telling you what YOU wanted to hear, whether i actually want that to happen it's for you all to speculate about.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:51 am

April Kepner wrote:
also this "I'm glad Kelly's gone because that takes some power away from Hottie but she still has the numbers over there especially with Dua being back I'm sure she'll just take Kelly's spot."

EXCUSE ME????

Dua Lipa and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 10:51 am

I'm not just gonna sit here and have you "expose" my game. I'd be a fool to do so.

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expose Party coming   Expose Party coming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expose Party coming
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next