Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Dua & Veronica

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Thanks boo just trying to get in the mood for Valentine’s Day Wink and sure why not! How do you feel about Jackie?

Dua Lipa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:26 pm

I think I like her too! She's so sweet hehe. I know in the past she told me that you two are friendly! Are you thinking of including her too?

And ooooh do you have a date for the special day? Wink I love you

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Jackie is a sweet girl. If we all survive this double then for sure let’s include her too but for now I think you me and Sza are a good trio. And yeah I do got myself a little boo Smile lol I’m excited. Wbu?
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:38 pm

I can put in the request for us three, and then after the double, depending on the dynamics, we could do another with Jackie!

That's so cute, I hope you two have a splendid night <3 awww. And nah I'm single lol, I'm gonna buy some food to treat myself for the holiday though 😂 <333

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:33 pm

I would appreciate your support so much Veronica <3 I know we might have had a rocky relationship initially but I was looking forward to working with you.... these people can not be trusted here and I promise that keeping me here I will PROVE myself to be an asset to you. My bridges with Beast and Hange are probably burned now, but THEY need to be taken out. Or else they are gonna win this whole thing.

Like I said, no one will suspect us working together. We could run this thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Dua & Veronica   This room is for Dua & Veronica - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Dua & Veronica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2