Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Christian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Christian Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm

So her ass was trying to save Rob if anything. You weren't even an option. She ain't even know the difference between you and Rob sksk
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Bye April you won’t be missed

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Lmao chile if she talking about me to you, she probably doing it to other people as well. Whatever chile
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:24 pm

What kind of friend is that ? Trying to ruin my relationships with my allies on her way out the door...

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:26 pm

And I literally told her I was gonna backdoor Beast Boy with the DPOV, so she probably ran and told him that sksk. (Don't worry, I said it was my idea alone and included you in none of it)
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:28 pm

HOTTIE U PROMISED ME U DIDNT TELL ANYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 pm

I literally told her that last night because I thought she would stay and help us get him out because she wanted him out too. But you are NO way attached to that. All the blame is on me. And I'll just tell Beast Boy if she said that to him, I lied to see if she would run it back sksk. We were clearly enemies.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:50 pm

OMG WE MADE JURY!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! AHHHH
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:15 pm

GAJSHSBSBHSHDHHD I WANT TO CRY AAAAAHHHH

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Now I can get eliminated in peace haha
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Period, we gonna fuck that jury house up I’m so ready

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 4:05 pm

I’ll be damned if I leave this house before Beast boy, I want him gone so bad, it’s actually turned into a hatred now skskksks

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 4:25 pm

I'm not gonna lie I feel the same sksks. Like his whole fake nice thing just makes me sick. And Hange and her ole flip flopping ass UGH. I wish someone would put her on the block so I could tell her: "Gee, I don't know if I can save you. You know I have to check with everyone else and make sure the numbers are there and that it's the best decision, but I'll get back to you <3 because you know I just want to be 100% certain".

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 5:59 pm

skskksksksksksk UR KILLING ME STOPPPPP

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Did you know the double is tomorrow ? Sskskksksks I thought it was tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Christian
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next