Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Christian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Thats why u gotta help me win hottie, like I need you to understand how important this is for us
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:13 pm

I had to vote Rob out, people are lying to u hottie
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Please just vote Skeeter out.

SZA, Dua, Scooby, Veronica, and You is all I need
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

Whatever
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:14 pm

You don’t have those votes hottie I’m telling you now, you only have two of those votes
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Okay. It's fine. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:17 pm

I know whose lying to you, they told me they’re voting Rob out, and then a double vote is being used by Jackie, and a vote nullifier by Skeeter. We’re fucked
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Well chile Rob sure wasn't about to help us lmao. Who lying to me?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:20 pm

I know it's not Scooby and You, so that leaves SZA, Veronica, and Dua
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:20 pm

I want to tell you but if they find out I told you I’m done for in this game hottie, like I’m genuinely done for and there’s no hope for me. And I gotta look out for my game. If I tell you you can’t say I told you, you just figured it out by urself in your head or something you gotta promise me this
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:21 pm

I'm not saying anything lmao. Let me guess. Is it SZA?
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:23 pm

No SZA, Scooby and Dua are the only people evicting Skeeter. But you gotta promise me this stays here
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:24 pm

Not Veronica 😭
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:24 pm

You didn’t hear it from me though

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:25 pm

Bye I'm not talking to her for the rest of the day. I'm not talking to anyone today lmao. I'm cussing Skeeter, Beast, Jackie, and potentially Hange out then I'm logging out and coming back to watch/help you win HOH at 6

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Christian
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next