Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Christian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:20 am

I FUCKING DIDDDD
I was trying so hard to win so I could put them both up, Jackie, beast boy and Hange have that trio alliance that are running the house they’re never gonna take eachother out I knew she wasn’t gonna use it
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:20 am

And now robs going home too so it’s a flop
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:21 am

Her ass gonna tell me, oh we can take Beast Boy out in the double tonight. B*tch bye. It's whatever. I'm ready to go to Jury
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:22 am

I don't care anymore. I'm calling all they asses out when the votes are revealed
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:41 am

Wait but Scooby, Veronica, Dua, SZA, and you should vote Skeeter and he'll be out. The others already told me they were voting that way
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:56 am

Jackie told me Veronica is voting Skeeter out though ?? Hold on let me ask
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:57 am

Veronica better have lied to her ass
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 am

Veronica hasn’t replied to me so idk what to do, I’ve still got time though
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:06 am

Veronica told me she was evicting Skeeter and she has never lied on a vote to me before, but I guess we can wait for her to come on. If Rob does go, I just finished drafting my speech sksks.

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:15 am

Hate to say I told you so but...

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:17 am

Lmao you know you need to tell me things in simple terms! I need to see "You should put up Beast and Hange together". I thought you meant do one or the other. It's whatever. If those 3 are going to steamroll, I hope Hange wins <3
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:18 am

Jackass Jackie just killed my whole vibe and enjoyment of this game. I was gonna go to the Zoom reunion, but now I'm not because of her

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:31 am

I DID SAY DO BEAST AND HANGE!!!
U said you wanted to do a backdoor instead cos whoever wins veto or stays will come after you. Which is fair. You gotta help me win HOH on this double though pls pls pls help me I’m gonna nominate best and Hange right next to eachother, I don’t care if I go home atleast I go home being memorable and taking one of them out. Pls don’t say a word though cos Hange has an immunity necklace and that will fuck it all up

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:33 am

April said it in her eviction speech too when she was exposing everyone, she said that the three of them, mainly Hange and beast though, are running the house. Kelly said it too, and also Stefan, so this is the third person telling us, we gonna look so stupid if we don’t take a shot

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:34 am

Yeah I didn't think that through lmao. Sorry, love. I think I just singlehandedly ruined the season and failed you 😭😭

But I will gladly help you with HOH tonight if I can! And hopefully draw all the attention onto me if things go awry so you can stay <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Christian   This room is for Hottie & Christian - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Christian
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next