Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:52 am

Let them transpire. I won't vote. Just wrote a raging message about Veronica, who is livid.

I thought the two votes on Scooby to stay already happened.

Anyways, standing by. Haven't voted.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:52 am

I'm gonna have to out you to Veronica, I wont until we talk about it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:53 am

Jackie voted Scooby out?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:55 am

Out our duo ship? I mean, its fine. Is she going? Or staying?

Jackie said she was down to vote out Veronica and I think Veronica is PISSED at her.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:00 am

Yeah, she is. The vote is tied at the moment
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:00 am

So please don't vote yet...
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Wait, Christian evicted Scooby?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 am

Oh,,, I guess not? nevermind
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:01 am

No I would just be personally surprised after #savescooby and since, idk, they are a duo?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

I have no proof of his vote, just going with my gut
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:19 am

I've submitted to evict Veronica. You have that anonymous vote you always wanted. <3

I am going to log off bc I have a presentation early tomorrow, but I'll check in with you when I come back!

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:21 am

Thank you beast

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:22 am

Also Silent 6 makes me laugh bc I KNEW IT

April Christian Adam Veronica Skeeter +1?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:27 am

SLSKKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSK HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:19 am

Veronica Mars wrote:
My bad I didn’t come and run and throw beast utb to you because he was very much in agreement with me. Anyway whatever man now I can sleep in peace

You are a very lucky man... Very lucky that I have a brain and know you only agreed with her because you couldn't let her be on your trail or you couldn't let her know that you told me.

Also a special congrats on absorbing all of the credit for the best parts of my game and me absorbing all of the bad credit for the lesser parts of your game. Idk how it happened... But I'm not angry at you or mad. I'm just glad that it happened with you instead of anyone else..

And I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you're safe no matter who wins HoH tomorrow and that you should throw it...

Please win for me. It's the least I deserve after dealing with ALL of the shit that should be equally spread across you, me, and Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next