Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm

No promises! Recognize the fact that we’re in the middle of a comp that depends on whichever of us winning
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm

But the more I think about it; the more I just wanna go out with a bang
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm

Which is not a promise nor is it a deal* just me informing you of my number cronching
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm

Hey, I totally get that. Sorry, I wasn’t checking my other threads or notifications, just popping on to type out my interval post. I would love that, and of course you already know I would like to take you.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm

The only way I kill part 2 is if it’s days. If it’s jury questions, I don’t think I can beat Scooby. He literally talked to everyone more than I did and guessing what they’ve said in jury is totally different than finding quotes in the house
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:39 pm

I’ll try my best to help you even though I stand to benefit from Scooby winning
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Realistically speaking, how much longer you got in this damn comp? I got hours but I just want this shit to be done and settled
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm

As a friend, I think your numbers are off. Scooby with you in final 2 wouldn’t be unanimous. You would get my vote, Jackie’s vote, and potentially Rob and Dua’s vote.

If you take me, it’s much tighter. You could very well take Jackie, SZA, Rob, Hottie, and Dua’s votes.

The only locks that exist, in my opinion, are:
Christian for Scooby
Veronica for me
Skeeter for me
Scooby for me
Jackie for you*
Hottie for anyone but you* but I think she’s had a change of heart as of late.

I think you could pull that names above, which would surmount to about a 5-4 vote in your favor with me. With Scooby it’s closer to 6-3 vote in favor for Scooby
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm

To be honest, with your wording it sounds like I need to secure a spot.... unless you are saying that if Scooby beats me in second HOH, and you beat him in third, then take me, it’s better for your game.

Realistically, actually speaking, I have 12 hours from now. But my boyfriend is coming over and I’ll be distracted.

If I lose this comp it’s gotta be seen as an accident and not a throw.

Last edited by Beast Boy on Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm

I don’t know if Scooby 100% takes you. I think it’s likely, but not set in stone, should he win. Only way we get there for sure is with one of us winning this final HOH.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 pm

My bad, the unanimous vote was actually you winning- not scooby

And btw, I think the jury is a LOT more fluid than previously thought. I still think you win by a larger margin over me, though I think the jury will 1,000% come to vote for the person who played the best game

Aka I think Hottie and Rob are potential “me” votes

If the final two is Beast + Hange:
Scooby: B
Jackie: H
Christian: B
Veronica: B
SZA: B
Skeeter: B/H- I truly believe Skeeter is indifferent- though he definutely leans towards you.
Dua: B/H - I think she’ll end up voting based on game alone
Hottie: B/H - Though I think I pull more
Rob: B/H - Though I think I pull more

Regardless, I’m positive of a you victory in that scenario

As for Hange vs Scooby
Beast: H <3 ilysm
Jackie: H <3 Ily Jackie
Christian: S
Veronica: S
SZA: S
Skeeter: H <3 ily Skeet
Dua: indifferent
Hottie: Leans Scooby, could be swayed¿
Rob: Leans Scooby, could be swayed

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm

That’s certain, I wont pressure you to fall because I’m not set in stone about taking you. I still don’t like my odds with Dua, Hottie, Rob, and Scooby as jurors... But I digress; If Scooby SOMEHOW pulls off a win (knock on wood) then he would HAVE to cut you- end of story. With the way he’s been berating me for keeping you, it’s the only logical move given that you & him don’t have any secret dealings

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Omg you literally think I could take SZA’s vote? We were S tier allies until I nominated her for no reason & risked her on a tiebreaker... Then got nominated as her plan B target two weeks following
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Let's play for a bit more and see what happens. I like to think I would beat Scooby out in the jury questions, but I know I would beat him out in Days.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:53 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Omg you literally think I could take SZA’s vote? We were S tier allies until I nominated her for no reason & risked her on a tiebreaker... Then got nominated as her plan B target two weeks following

lmao fair but I dont have any real relationship with her either. But I was her target, and ultimately the person who took her out.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next