Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:05 pm

not why, I mean *IF* I should be campaigning to you. you and I both know Scooby has more jury votes than me, we counted them up last night
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:05 pm

Well idk about last night, I dont remember when we counted them, but we counted them XD
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 pm

BOYYYY YOU HAD ME IN THE FIRST HALF IM NOT GONNA LIE
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:16 pm

You just gonna give me some love and then not come back into my DM's??? GIRLLL-
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:18 pm

Girl I’m eating dinner with my family the roasting I got for doing that game at the kitchen table was fucking hilarious

Love you. Wasn’t gonna Jackie you.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm

X) Ty, focus on your fam even though im more important

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm

But love you too B)
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:50 pm

lmao idk how im gonna write this shit
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:06 am

It might be beneficial and more fair to us both if we decide to post our speeches at the exact same time, no?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:23 am

That's fine! Let me know when you are done. I am still writing.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:24 am

I'm done, so YOU let ME know. I think the questions will be more important anyways, my speech is pretty... Poor in comparison. It's hard writing a speech when you know the questions are more important AND you're already winning

To think I was 1 minute away from taking this all home by evicting you... Whatever, I'll just join robbed queens :p
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:27 am

Wink

You're unlucky I caught my typo. What did you get wrong? I had the last 3 in the wrong order like a fool.

I am going to work on it in the next twenty min and get it up for 10. I'll post first if you want
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:30 am

I had Jackie's Comp win switched with the one right after it

and I had the Extra Money Task #2 switched with the one above it... Literally the entire comp

I fixed Jackie's comp, but the Money Task ate at me. I never thought to check it because it was just so easy

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:31 am

And BTW, I knew you already knew this, but I would have voted for you if you cut me. It still stands that you're probably winning 7-2 and I was the better option to pick, but I still would have voted for you XD

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:32 am

We both played winning games, you helped me play mine and my game was a winning game- you were the only person that could prove my game otherwise... So because I played two winning games (yours and mine) and you played two winning games (mine and yours), it's still far more impressive than Scooby playing a not-so-winning game XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next