Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 am

Their whining is making me want to take you all the damn way lowkey. Ffs, I cant fuck with people who whine and cry about not being able to win anything and then expect the people they JUST insulted to keep them. It’s so annoying.

Like SZA made fun of me because I have the time to “dedicate to comps” MARRY ME?!?! Girl, comps happen in REAL TIME... Some of them take actual, real life skill like the Story Time HoH. Plus, they HAPPEN IN REAL TIME. Just because you’re a student, doesn’t mean you cant contribute to a comp. I know so because you literally compete in them

And then Scooby and Christian insult me for hours because I kept you, then when YOU KEEP ME, it’s suddenly your turn for the ridicule. Not gonna lie, it’s STRANGE how the target went from you last week, to me this week, and now it’s back to you because you’re ineligible for HoH. HMMM, KINDA STRANGE

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:07 am

I would agree lmao. They just think they can beat you at the end and not me.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:09 am

Cuz I got no jury management 💯💯

Honestly I might just fully incorporate that into my strategy at this point
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:13 am

I have zero actual jury management just the nice guy thing. Christian + Scooby put in work. Wouldn't be surprised if Veronica did too.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:14 am

They’re definitely trying to jury manage you in case I nominate you (which I wont if I win) and they’re trying to suck up to me in case I win to not get nominated. Throw some insults when things don’t go their way.... Their game is formulaic, predictable. Bad

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 am

It's sort of like a dying animal - doing whatever it takes.

I'm gonna log off for a bit but I'll check my phone in a bit!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 am

Ok, I’ll probably still be here XD

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:50 am

The more I’m thinking about it, the more I’m badly wanting you in the F3. I’ll keep you poster after I sleep, which will be now. Idk why, my body just said “take me early” lol

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:37 pm

The way me, jackie, and veronica are talking in the girls alliance as if it's a graveyard is so fucking funny I wish you could see it XDD

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Aww Sad I wish I was in the all girls alliance with my feminine energy
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:06 pm

XDD I knew coming into this game that I had to either pick a character EVERYONE knew or a niche character that only one or two people knew- but the character had to be a girl or so unique, that people are genuinely /sorta/ interested XD

if I ever play again, I'm picking a girl for sure XDD

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:47 pm

Omg me too I can’t wait. I’ve come up with the perfect choice so I can’t tell you because then I can’t do it.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:56 pm

XDD My google docs list still needs to be whittled down
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Hahaha speaking of google docs I need to make a quick reference lmao my sheet is getting out of hand
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Quick reference for what?

Also I've decided that if I win HoH and keep you safe, you must repay me next week when you win HoH <3 and then you keep me around as long as you can since I'm taking you to the Final 3- Plus I have the best chance of actually TAKING you to the final 3

Excuse me bringing that up from nowhere, I just hate the idea of winning the F5 HoH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next