Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on these thots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Thoughts on these thots Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Ayyy another season starting up and I’m excited to see these newbies give it a go!! Gonna state my opinions on them with the limited information we see so y’all players reading after the season don’t be offended teehee

Natalie Negrotti, Blossom, Nick Jonas, April Kepner, Trish Stratus and Meowth like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 8:21 pm

Day 1 -- Move In -- 3/16/2021

my thoughts on the character choices

Alice Morgan -- IDK who dis is
Bean -- IDK who dis is
Forrest Gump -- We stan the decision to play as a lovable idiot.
G.I.R -- IDK who dis is
Kendrick Lamar -- Love Kendrick Lamar, iconic
Kuzco - EW... I can't stand this character, I'd target him immediately
Lana Del Rey -- ...not this. I am not a fan of her or her stans soooo
Maggie Lindemann -- FUCKING ICONIC!?!? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY MAGGIE LINDEMANN STAN.... STREAM PARANOIA
Megan Thee Stallion -- Interesting choice, not bad. Most people know who that is
Nando -- -- IDK who dis is
Nathan Drake -- HOT ZADDY YAS! Love Uncharted, so thats awesome
Regina George -- YOU BETTER BE A BAD ASS BIATCH DON'T WASTE THIS CHARACTER
Steven Stone -- IDK who dis is
Theo Campbell -- IDK who dis is
Tinkerbell -- Tinkerbell??? Really?? Picking like one of the bitchiest cartoons ever?? IDK bout that
Winnie The Pooh -- ICONIC CHOICE! STAN WINNIE THE POOH. YYASS

Winner pick based just on character: Winnie the Pooh
Favorite based just on the character: Maggie Lindemann

Natalie Negrotti and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:39 pm

Oop not a bb14-esque coaches twist!! Inch resting! Hermione granger is that marry me so I would be dying to be on that team!! Korra is also awesome!! But who the hell are the other two I have no idea

If these players are smart, they’re going to target those 4 for their returner status. We will see how these newbies do with it idk a lot of em seem aloof af I better not seem some dumbassery

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:36 pm

We know nothing about the quality of these people but based on the teams I am rooting for team Hermione and team Korra! Those two seem the strongest just based on my first impression.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:57 pm

DAY 2 3/17/2021

Excited to get this show on the road today. Saw Kathy tweet that the bloggers are more active than the players...a shame. These newbies better be kicking it up a notch now that the first hoh is today!

The Trainers essentially having safety for the first 3 rounds is kinda meh, but I guess it would be interesting to see if a Trainer wins HoH if they will go after another Trainer. There would be some incentive to do this, because if you take out a trainer, than you will have one less person to compete against for the Trainer comp for safety. But at the same time, I'm sure the Trainers are going to stick together because their threat level will increase if they reduce the amount of trainers in the game. Interesting twist though!

The pokemon assignment twist is super cute too. Love that and interested to see what it means that something is unleashed when a player is evicted. I wonder if people will be targeted based on what others expect their assigned pokemon to mean (if there is any possible way to guess on that, girl IDK)

It's still early but here are some predictions I have

Team I expect to be safe: Team Hermione
People I would expect to do well in the comp/potential first HoH: Steven, Megan, Alice, G.I.R., Bean
People I would expect to be in danger of being first boot: Theo, Forrest, Nando, Tinkerbell (All due to lack of activity on the main threads, obviously since that is the only thing to go off of)

I was going to make a prediction of who I think will be the strongest and weakest from each team but I cannot for the life of me find the damn team post

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:00 pm

Here you go:

Team Hermione Granger
Steven Stone
Nathan Drake
Regina George
Forrest Gump

Team Nessa
Alice Morgan
Bean
Maggie Lindemann
Lana Del Rey

Team Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Winnie The Pooh
Kuzco
Kendrick Lamar

Team Cynthia
G.I.R
Nando
Tinkerbell
Theo Campbell

Saoirse Ronan and Natalie Negrotti like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Oh thank you Amy!

An additional person I predict to be in trouble of going week one is Kendrick Lamar. Ain't seen shet from him.

Strongest from each team minus the trainers - Steven, Alice, Megan, G.I.R
Weakest from each team minus the trainers - Forrest, Lana, Kendrick, Theo

I think Team Hermione is very clearly the strongest, at least for me I dont want anyone from that team to go. Team Cynthia seems the weakest to me, I could see 3 out of those 4 being the first boot.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Okay, Well, I think Cynthia's team is extremely lucky to have her because as I said I could see some of them end up being first boot if it weren't for that safety.

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:23 pm

Don't @ me, but I want Kuzco first boot ... EEK
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:24 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Don't @ me, but I want Kuzco first boot ... EEK

you forgettin that he’s on MY draft?

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Bye Forest and Kendrick.

Life is like a box of get the fark outta here.

Saoirse Ronan and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:25 pm

That was me disliking your Kuzco post. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:27 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Bye Forest and Kendrick.

Life is like a box of get the fark outta here.

I see this as a very likely first noms combo
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:27 pm

Amy —
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:29 pm

I want GIR out immediately. And way to put a target on your dumb metal head calling the trainer BESTIE in your congrats post. Nonce

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next