Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts on these thots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Thoughts on these thots Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:43 am

I was going to make a daily post in their own threads but I think I’m going to just put all my thoughts in one place. So far this cast is serving boring and inactive with a side of crazy lmao...I expect it will heat up with inactives getting out of the way
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 2:31 pm

I am rooting for Uncle Clifford for HoH tonight! He mentioned he’s not going after inactives cuz they will just be removed anyway but I like the bold move...let’s get the ball rolling here!!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:02 pm

Jesus, the level of inactivity is criminal. It's worse than the beginning of season 1....

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:24 pm

I like that it gives time for the newbies to get used to it but Im ready for a show
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 7:15 pm

It's been multiple days since I blogged anything and I still aint got much to say...
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 pm

OH EM GEE UNCLE CLIFFORD FUCKING WOKE THIS SNOOZE FEST UP!! They better keep him here I swear to God LMFAOO or he better win veto
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 pm

K Ill just blog in here with you. The twist is going well. Sksksk Greg is like a kid in a candy store hanging out these HOHs.

Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 4:37 pm

I love this twist, I think it was a great idea! It causes an extra added of drama and mystery! LOL

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:16 pm

I was bored so I made a ranking of the cast based mostly on the rankings that the cast submitted of who they trust the most to least... unfortunately, not everyone did the task but half of them did and I think it gives a ball park idea of how well people are doing. So, this ranking is based on that plus my thoughts on their likelihood of winning.

14. Tina Cohen Chang
Average Ranking: 10. Not many of her cast mates trust her and I could see her hitting the block very soon. I could see her leaving next only because nobody in this game really considers her a vital part of theirs and nobody seems to really have that close of a relationship with her. On the other hand, she could become a pawn and people will keep her on the block next to other people who are a much bigger threat. If she's on the block next to someone who is also near the bottom of this list, I'm pretty certain she will go home. Her social game needs to be kicked up several notches for her to survive.

13. Eli Pope
Average Ranking: 9.71 I feel about the same about Eli as I do about Tina. He seems to have a better social game than Tina in the aspect that people have mentioned he has talking to them about stuff but it's been stuff unrelated to the game. He needs to start confiding in people about his thoughts on the game and trusting people, however I know that's hard because you don't know who is all close. The exposure of those alliances could maybe help him figure out which people are on the outs as much as he is and he could make something happen. However, for some reason, I feel like if he is on the block he wouldn't survive it as well as the girls would.

12. Amber Borzotra
Average Ranking: 9.57 I think out of everyone in the cast, Amber is most likely to be the one people use as a pawn next to the big targets in this game. I do think it's likely Tina and Eli leave before her and I think she might actually be able to stick around for a while because IDK if people think of her as a threat to win the game and therefore they will take her long into the game due to her lower threat level.

11. Viola Davis
Average Ranking: 9.14 To be completely honest, this is the biggest mystery for me. I'm not sure where she really fits in with this cast, she's not over aligned but she isn't a loner either. I don't think anyone will put her up soon but I'm not sure she is really someone people see as important to their game at all. Excited to see if she can last longer than I expect.

10. Courage the Cowardly Dog
Average Ranking: 7.71 Don't get me wrong, I am literally the biggest Courage stan ever...they are so cute and sweet and if I was playing this game I would want them to be my #1 without a doubt. I don't see why the hell people would want him out at all, ever, fdkjdsfjksd but I think people just might not see him as important to their game. I am rooting for them though!!

9. Beyonce
Average Ranking: 6 Here's the thing with Beyonce -- I admire them for their loyalty and determination to be an honest and loyal player, however I think it could be her downfall. I could see her getting one of the next HoHs and making a HUGE move that completely tanks her game. I feel like after Dominque left, she is going to try to rally up the outsiders which is going to make her a target but hey I'm here for the underdogs all coming together.

8. Lori Valenti
Average Ranking: 5.67 I think that expose party was really really bad for her. While it was also bad for a few other people such as Sandra, Tonya, and Caillou -- I know those 3 have the ability to win comps and save themselves. Lori on the other hand has been exposed as being over aligned and hasn't proven that she really has much comp ability. She lost trust with the "underdog" people and the "threat" people will not see her as someone who is vital to keep around.

7. Sandra
Average Ranking - 6 While a lot of people seem to trust Sandra a lot, I could see her being a "big move" that someone could try to make...however, I know they are crafty and great at comps, so it is very likely they could get themselves out of sticky situations. I just am not sure about the likelihood of her getting to the end

6. Caillou
Average Ranking: 5 His average ranking may be higher than a lot of people, but I think they might be perceived as the biggest target in the game right now. I imagine this will mean he will be protected by Tonya and Sandra, but I just know people are going to see taking him out as a big move too. I'm rooting for him and Tonya to beast it out though! If he makes it to the end, he could certainly win.

5. Buddy
Average Ranking: 7.67 I think Buddy's social game has kicked up a bit since this game first started. I think a lot of people initially thought of him as an inactive player, but it appears like he has buttered up to some of the biggest threats in the game such as Caillou and Tonya and having their trust is likely very good for him. I could see him lasting a long time, I'd be pretty surprised if he leaves in the next couple evictions.

4. Sabrina Morningstar
Average Ranking: 5.57 After an explosive HoH week, she's been able to recover extremely well. In fact, I think that week made a lot of people respect her and like her more than they did before. I don't see her touching the block for multiple weeks, and even if she is on the block, I'm not sure there are many people that she wouldn't survive the block against.

3. Tonya Harding
Average Ranking: 6 From the very beginning of this game, she established herself as a social threat and this expose party probably made things even more tough for her. Tonya and Caillou are easily the biggest threats in the game right now, but if anyone has the ability to completely smoke everyone in competitions it is her. Tonya and Caillou are a dangerous pair in this game and this whole thing has likely pushed them even closer to each other than they already were. Also, I expect her to be getting a power soon...so that could help propel her to the final 2.

2. Cassie Howard
Average Ranking: 5 At this moment in the game, I think Cassie is in the best position out of everyone. She is not a target by those who consider themselves on the outs or underdogs, and those that are considered the biggest targets seem to trust her a hell of a lot. The only thing that could probably I want to lick you up her game is winning HoH.

1. Jay Starrett
Average Ranking: 5.17 I think Jay has the most impressive game so far. From what I have seen from DRs and such, I believe he is probably the most strategic person in this game and he's not on anyone's radar at all. He isn't needing HoHs to get what he wants to happen each week. I feel like he might have a little trio type thing with Lori and Sandra (might be official or not I don't know, I don't check private rooms that much) but out of the three of them, he will 100% last longer than both. No doubt in my mind. And if he makes final 2, he would have a great case to win. There's a lot more to come, but I think he is definitely a contender to win.

At F14, this is how I see things:
Biggest comp threat: Tonya
Biggest strategic threat: Jay
Biggest social threat: Cassie

Billie Eilish and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:01 pm

These people need to seriously look out for Jay. He got Caillou to backdoor Dominque and now he got Beyonce to backdoor Caillou...I'm impressed, and I'll be even more impressed if he can keep this up. For now, I'm hoping that Caillou can survive this backdoor. For maximum entertainment purposes of course -- no offense Tina, but I feel Caillou has offered us more and him staying would cause more drama!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:51 pm

CAILLOU IS BEING DONE DIRTY BY THESE HOES!! I SEE YOU JAY!! Damn...rooting for Caillou for buy back because he needs to be here
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Here is an update on my likelihood to win rankings.

11. Eli Pope (-)
I don't think the next few rounds are going to be easy for him at all and if I were to put money on I would say he is leaving in one of the next two evictions...especially after the superlatives HoH when he was voted playing the best game while a majority of the cast perceives him as less active than they are. That is bound to raise a lot of questions about him amongst the players.

10. Amber Borzotra (-)
Last time I said she is most likely to be used as a pawn and I don't see that changing. However, I'm not sure if they will see someone who NEEDS to get out of the game. If she is voted out, it's going to be simply due to people wanting to keep their allies here.

9. Viola Davis (-)
Not surprisingly, she is starting to be put up as someone that the threats are using as a pawn. I feel like of all the people on the bottom she will be the one they keep around to be a pawn the longest.

8. Beyonce (-1)
I was right that she would use her next hoh to make a huge move, but it hasn't come back to hurt her in the slightest. At the same time, I think she's not in anyone's end game plans and she needs to do a lot of work to try to align with the right people...I think she needs to jump ship and work with the people on the bottom, she's going to need help against Tonya, Sandra, Lori, and Jay later.

7. Courage the Cowardly Dog (+1)
My baby Courage is out here being the cutest person ever and nobody gonna put them up but if they do than they ain't getting voted out anyway. The problem is I'm not sure if people would vote for them at the end.

6. Sandra Diaz Twine (-1)
With Caillou gone, I think Sandra is easily the biggest target in the game. I'm curious to see if Jay/Lori try to get others to do the dirty work of taking out Sandra like they did with the Dominique and Caillou situation.

5. Tonya Harding (-2)
Similar to Sandra, Tonya is easily one of the biggest threats left in the game. They were voted sneakiest which puts to light the fact everyone is onto her but also this might light a fire under her ass to secure more hohs and make sure she is in a good spot -- the catch 22 is that if shes winning too many things than she could even be targeted by the people she trusts the most. I said last time that it would be a battle for Tonya to get to the end, which is obviously still true, but with the recent events I think it'll be even harder.

4. Buddy (-)
I see Buddy as the leader of the underdogs. If anyone has what it takes to win an hoh as an underdog it is Buddy -- and he could totally flip the game around, but at the same time it would quickly establish him as the opposition to the strong players in the game and would get him in trouble which could make getting to the end a challenge. I do think he is a contender though.

3. Cassie Howard (-1)
I still think Cassie has the best social game, but her activity has decreased a little recently and she needs to keep that up in order to be in a good position and not be used as a pawn. I'd still be shocked if she was even put on the block in the next couple rounds

2. Lori Valenti (+4)
The expose party really did nothing to hurt her game which I'm pretty impressed with...also, she is getting more credit from the rest of the cast for the moves that are being made. From my perspective it was more Jay being the mastermind, but then again I don't look at the private rooms just the DRs so it very well could have been Lori pulling the strings more than Jay -- either way, Lori is getting more credit which is good and bad. It's good because if she gets to the end than she certainly has a case but it's also bad because people are noticing that about her. I think at this moment the only thing that could I want to lick you her game is Caillou winning a buy back. Shout out to that hinky vote for Viola to go over Tina...rooting for her to flip on the big targets, not sure if that would necessarily be good or bad for her at this point, but either way I think it is likely and would give me some good drama.

1. Jay Starret (-)
In my perspective, Jay is in the drivers seat in this game. He was the mastermind behind two of the biggest evictions of the game, sat out in the superlatives HoH which nobody seemed to notice, and was deemed most trustworthy -- which I also think most people have not questioned or felt seemed weird. He has the trust of a lot of people and they don't see him for the sneaky player that he is and so far I am pretty impressed. I'm wondering if he can keep it up or if it will catch up to him.

Jay Starrett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 11:34 pm

May have spoke too soon on miss Lori yall KLSDFJDSKFJ
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 pm

If they take out Courage over Jay.... that's just ridiculousness. He deserves to win even more in that case
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Look at how I just cursed Lori and Jay omg....

Caillou and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots   Thoughts on these thots Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next