Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Drag Race winners choice

Go down 
+5
Winnie The Pooh
Nando
Lana Del Rey
Alice Morgan
Steven Stone
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

Drag Race winners choice Empty
PostSubject: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:45 pm

Okay im team Lawrence/Bimini and Team Gottmik/Symone who we rooting for ladies

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alice Morgan

Alice Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:51 pm

I love Symone....but Liv is my fav. Gottmik is awesome, love her creativity. Utica annoys me on the show but I'll bet would make an awesome friend
Back to top Go down
Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:56 pm

I pretty much feel the same I think. I lovveee Symone she's definitely my #1. Gottmik and Olivia are also amazing. Not a fan of Tina and Utica :/

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 9:57 pm

Lana Del Rey wrote:
I pretty much feel the same I think. I lovveee Symone she's definitely my #1. Gottmik and Olivia are also amazing. Not a fan of Tina and Utica :/

Tina has literally made me hate the colours red, yellow and orange. Poor Rose with that mug last week haha

Saoirse Ronan, Trish Stratus, Alice Morgan and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:03 pm

I think the judging this season is terrible... every season you get Michelle yelling at a girl to switch it up but Tina still pulls out those colors...

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Lana Del Rey wrote:
I think the judging this season is terrible... every season you get Michelle yelling at a girl to switch it up but Tina still pulls out those colors...

Im still not over “I DONT WANNA SEE ANY GODDAMN H&M”
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Drag Race winners choice 74631e10

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:24 pm

At the minimum I would love to see a Bimini and Lawrence Final 2; either of them are truly deserving of the crown, but out of the two I think Bimini would be my pick to win Smile

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:32 pm

I've never watched Drag Race do y'all recommend it?

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:33 pm

I've never watched either but I'm rooting for everyone you guys are rooting for!! lol

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:33 pm

Umm absolutely. Drag has brought nothing but joy to my life. It’ll give ya lots of giggles and the fashion gets so good

Korra, Winnie The Pooh and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

Absolutely! so much amazing creative artistry and good entertainment!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:35 pm

Oh look I can type again Drag Race winners choice 1f600 I've been wanting to respond to this thread! I'm Symone all the way every damn day so help be God

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:35 pm

Maybe I'll start watching, a new show never hurts

Korra and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:36 pm

I've only ever seen one drag race season. I think Violet won it. It was so good tbh, Idk why I didn't watch more. I should get back to it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Drag Race winners choice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next