Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Drag Race winners choice

Go down 
+5
Winnie The Pooh
Nando
Lana Del Rey
Alice Morgan
Steven Stone
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:36 pm

Korra wrote:
Oh look I can type again  Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 1f600 I've been wanting to respond to this thread! I'm Symone all the way every damn day so help be God

Her beaded runway and her Fascinating Fascinator’s runway?!? Goosebumps. She is excellence.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:37 pm

Steven Stone wrote:
Korra wrote:
Oh look I can type again  Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 1f600 I've been wanting to respond to this thread! I'm Symone all the way every damn day so help be God

Her beaded runway and her Fascinating Fascinator’s runway?!? Goosebumps. She is excellence.

But the durag darling.... and her makeover on Utica hello
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:38 pm

Korra wrote:
Steven Stone wrote:
Korra wrote:

But the durag darling.... and her makeover on Utica hello

Her names Symone and shes here for the throoone

Korra and Lana Del Rey like this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:46 am

This season is so odd... like they are filling in so many episodes that don’t need to be there. Between Olivia, Symone & Gottmik idk who I want to win but I don’t like Tina at all. She irks me and then I don’t watch UK but I keep up with it and I hope Bimini wins!

Alice Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:53 pm

ya'll watch the uk finale yet
Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:30 pm

i dont watch uk just keep up with wiki n such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race winners choice   Drag Race winners choice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drag Race winners choice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2