Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:42 pm

also, i know you probably are a bit salty with nando seeing as hes the hoh who sent you home, but we can use it as an opportunity just to have the numbers, and he can go when its time
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:53 pm

I'm not salty at him, I just don't trust that he wouldn't tell Cynthia about it, like I'm almost 100 that none of us 4 would say anything, but him thooooo........lol and what're you referencing?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:54 pm

oh i just wanna know how the battle back comp went! how easily you beat everyone haha. nando can defs be the outcast of our little 4, but its a good number to have in the pink court
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:59 pm

well he'd make it 5, right or you excluding someone? and it was hell lmao It wouldn't end and I didn't know how well everyone else was doing so you just have to keep going
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:00 pm

yea idk who the 6th would be tbh. are you wanting a trainer in it or wanna keep it newbies? OMG i didnt realize you guys didnt know when another person dropped out! thats insane! maaaajor props to you omg
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:04 pm

Yaaaa the worst part was that we had no control over when it ended, that was the damning part, and I think 5 is good, there's 14 ppl in the game, 11 voting tonight, so as long as us 5 survive tonight and like one more day we're in control and we have no leaks as long as Nando stays quiet

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:08 pm

so did you have to stay up the entire time our hoh was going on as well just incase? or did you give in at a certain time?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:09 pm

I got to like 1700 the first night at like 3 am and then knocked and then casually got to 2700 throughout the whole next day, but I'd told Forrest I wasn't playing and then asked him where he was at, he said 400 when i was at 1100 so I was never really worried, just playing it safe lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:20 pm

fuckin forrest hahaha, useless till the end, im dying over here hahahahahaha

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:20 pm

Mans was a lot lolol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:25 pm

to say the least lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:24 pm

You speak to Nathan? I'm waiting on a response from Winnie!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Got it, Winnie is down!!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:35 pm

yup nathan's in! I asked for a room
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:35 pm

us 4? or 5?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Steven
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next