Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:50 pm

Couldn't see it, I did get an email tho hahahaha I'm like a cat, lose a life onto the next one lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 pm

you missed some wiiiiild weeks omg. im so happy you're back you have no idea
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:52 pm

what happened?!? It may be alot but what hell is this korra hermione thing about?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:56 pm

well green/red had an alliance since like day 2, and korra basically strong arm'd your eviction against us. Then she was super shady and nominated forrest and octavia, and then cynthia won veto, took octavia down, and put up hermione. Korra was all 'look a trainer is on the block, dont miss this chance", and well.... we didnt let her have her way because we all still were not feeling good about your previous eviction, and now korra is like pretty much enemy number one. I know you're a part of her team, but you know you're still my number 1, so as a friend and ally, do not trust her. She guilt tripped us into keeping kendrick cause of that alliance, and is personally responsible for your eviction
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:01 pm

HAHA see blue and green had an alliance too (not that it was very strong with all the green inactivity lmaoooooo) but I KNEW after me and Lana got nommed that she was lying out the ass! I don't trust her, haven't for a while, have a green buddy that feels the same way, who voted against kendrick that night like i told you they would lmao granted doesn't matter lol, and idc about the tokens she can give, let's boot her. We should make an allaince of like 6, The green friend is Winnie, I'm also cool with Nathan and then me and you makes 4, anyone else we could trust?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:06 pm

WE KNEW ITTTTTTT. I mean it was theorized Korra was double crossing us with blue, but omg, the confirmation for me. Korra deadass wants to be the last trainer, so idk how close you and nessa were, but i hope you can have some input on a replacement nom
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Nessa is going straight pink tonight, as far as I know, so that she doesn't rock the boat with Green or Red considering y'all are at each others necks....well I guess we now lmaooo I don't bite don't worry lmaooooo but ya we don't have to worry about the nomms tonight, that allaince tho, any thoughts on anyone else we may bring in?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:19 pm

honestly i know pink is the target, but i think we should pull in a pink number. what do you think? anyone there you'd like?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:20 pm

I talked to tinkerbell a little but really not much, Nando is a good player, seemed fun!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:21 pm

i'd prefer nando just cause he's actually playing. tink has been pretty much radio silent.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:23 pm

and nando has proven to win comps! ALSO i wanna know what your battle back was like! tell me the details!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Agreed, only thing is I know Nando has connects and unlike you Nathan or Winnie, I think he'd expose it, what if we made the 4 some and just kept it on the low, basically what me and you have had except with 4 people you know. There's more liability bc there's more heads but you know you can trust me and Winnie has been honest and teamless really since the beginning so if you think Nathan will keep it between us then I think we should! hbu?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:25 pm

well i'll let you know nando can be trusted. It was because of pink team we were able to save hermione against korra. I know you probably have apprehensions, but that 4 was literally gonna be my next suggestion lmao, ugh our minds
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:28 pm

I feel that, I'm just sooooooo weary of him and Cynthia, Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like they're a strong pair! Regardless, we can keep him as addition option for the future and we can make this 4! You wanna tell Nathan, I'll tell Winnie? and then you wanna message Jessie or me? and a name?!? lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:30 pm

i like picking names so i'll send the message! and did you see my post about the battle back?

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Steven
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next