Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 am

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:51 am

Ive got a really bad headache from all of this tonight so im gonna sleep on it. I see all the pros and cons and just need to think when my head isnt pounding

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 am

Oh my! I hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

This was something me and winnie literally did for y'all yesterday and y'all couldn't reciprocate. Nando was a threat, but y'all wanted to keep em so we did for you guys and the alliance, to show trust. when me and winnie asked the same favor y'all couldn't do it, a night later, bc the game'll be a lil easier or you wanna show loyalty to hermione, just doesn't make me feel like we're a priority to y'all, by no means does that mean I'm done it's just like candidly that's where my head is
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:52 pm

I know, you have every right to be pissed. Im sorry, I just couldnt keep a trainer in. Every time I watch BB irl, I always get frustrated whenever they allow returnee's to go far, and I didnt see another opportunity for her to go home in sight. She was gonna have to go eventually, it was better to get a threat to me at this time. I am sorry though..
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:20 pm

Do you not understand that me and Winnie felt the exact same way about Nando but we didn't vote him out (really me and then I convinced Winnie) bc we knew it helped you. Two days ago I didn't trust Nando but you vouched so I accepted that. When we vouch you spit in our face? When it came down to it, you prioritized your reasoning over ours, but we prioritized yours when it was time to show trust and you just didn't when it was your turn to show us trust.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:31 pm

I know, it was just that Cynthia and her team were the reason we were able to save Hermione from Korra's backdoor. I know you weren't here for it, but I didn't feel in my heart like I could betray that at this time. Without their votes, Hermione would have left. I had to repay the favour. You have every right to be frustrated and pissed at me, you can even un-align with me if that is what you wish.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Nah it's not lmao I just wish you would've seen that we're you're priority 1, not them, and I hope that's how it goes in the future, like fuck the past, build for the future now, that's what I had to do too, I'm working with the HOH who evicted me, fuck the trainers like please, our 5 is the 5 from now on!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 pm

Hey, we good? we haven't really talked much today :/
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 pm

We are absolutely good! If anything I thought you were still pissed at me. Im good if you are! You know what our alliance means to me
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:03 pm

Thank you! I'm sorry if I blew up a little, I was just trying to hammer down the gravity of it to me at that moment but it's behind us. I'm surprised Hermione is gonna back door Korra now, I would've expected her to lay off until after the bounties go away.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:05 pm

Its okay! You had every right to blow up, I knew what my decision was meaning. Sorry I didnt wanna say anything in front of Winnie, but this was the plan ever since she won, so we really needed a clutch veto
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Gotcha! It's definitely ambitious lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:10 pm

Are you good for voting Korra out?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:12 pm

Ya, rather her than a punishment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Steven
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next