Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa

Go down 
+2
Hermione Granger
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:46 pm

No more Trainer's challenges for us Sad What a shame!

Anyway, I know we said we would reconvene so here we go. I know we said we have an agreement until jury starts but since this is a milestone (no more teams), I figured it would be an appropriate time to discuss where we all stand at this point in the game. I am still interested in working with the three of you obviously. I know at this point we are assimilating with our own teams so there's not any way we can all make an agreement when it comes to nominations. But I have no issue with still maintaining our agreement for pre-jury. As long as we keep each other off the block, then the newbies have to win HOH themselves if they want to get veterans out. I think we are all solid in challenges. Those are just my two cents.

Nessa and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:58 pm

No more trainers challenges will definitely be interesting! I think its nice though, we can just think about the individuals who don't talk to us rather than having it feel like we're going after teams as a whole! I fully intend to honor the agreement still! When it comes down to it, the newbies outnumber us, and with the votes so unpredictable a lot of the time, the chunk of us voting to keep each another/not targeting each another can make a big difference, especially as the numbers get lower lolol

Hermione Granger and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Period.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:42 pm

I agree with everything! We are totally outnumbered and I am all for us keeping each other safe! And we definitely have a good chance at one of us winning HOH tonight! <3

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:52 pm

I agree with everything! The team twist of course put us closer to different people in the house but as long as we stay strong we can go far

Hermione Granger, Cynthia and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Good luck girls!!!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:34 pm

Hermione said I’ll take a third week of immunity thanks!

Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Fjakfkajfka YOU DID NOT. LMAO.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Just going to say this in here because I feel that we should be open with each other and I don’t want resentment brewing from a lack of communication. Not really sure how I can not feel slighted that my entire team was put up, with the other one probably going up if one comes down. Feels like I am getting the shit end of the stick, and this is not me saying who should have went up but would have liked to be thought about in regards to nominations.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:17 pm

Hey Nessa. Sorry you feel this way. I nominated your two teammates because they're both pretty solid challenge players and I just didn't want them saving each other with veto. If either of them win the veto, then I can assure you right now that you and Maggie are both safe.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Well there goes my team being the last full one haha.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Why didn’t you ask the host to reach out to them lmao?

But glad we took out two people this round.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:27 pm

I thought he had logged in! But it's whatever. Gets this season close to being over haha

I keep up with hosts and tried to nudge my team before for the vote but was told to DM him here

Last edited by Korra on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Korra using her foot to push him in the quicksand lmao. I stan.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Anyway I’m fine with keeping teams the same for tonight’s challenge.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Korra & Nessa
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next