Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Only the Hosts, Cynthia & Nessa have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Hey girl! I just thought I'd make this so we could talk more easily Smile How are you feeling after the vote this morning? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Hey girlie! And yesss, I was going to ask if you wanted me to request a room! And I feel like I expected it to be close, I thought Regina was going to stay even though I voted her out. It's sp hard to strategize on the team front and individually, because I probably would have kept her is it was an individual game right now. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Right! I understand that! But its good to go along with the team for now! My team all said they never talked to Kendrick and that was kind of the end of the discussion for them hahaha but maybe one of them felt differently, its sooo hard to tell because theyre really shy with me for some reason lolol

I'm feeling good though! Got back from work and now I'm here! Tty after the comp!!! Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:53 am

Hey! Do you know where you're leaning for the vote tonight?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:33 am

Sorry, I fell right to sleep after voting opened! I voted out Theo since he is the less active one. I was talking to Gir yesterday or the day before I believe so I felt better able keeping him. And I know you probably want to keep the more active one for the team’s benefit
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:21 pm

That’s okay! I’m glad you kept GIR they’re a sweetie Smile how’s your morning going!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:29 pm

It’s okay, work is kicking my behind right now! I just want to nap. And I see we have an overnight punishments so I will for sure get a nap in before the round starts. What about you? How are you feeling??
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Awwwe that sucks I hope you get to nap soon good luck I love you I’m also at work but I’m glad I had some coffee this morning Razz Not looking forward to the punishment but ohhh wellll Sad I’m feeling okay though! Yesterday was sad with all my team members going up but today’s a new day and looking forward to seeing how tonight goes~
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Omg! I just realized more than half your team went up. That does suck, especially since you could only save one of them from the block. Let us pray one of us can pull off the trainer comp so the night is less stressful. And this is our last round of safety so we for sure need to set ourselves up in a decent spot so we don’t get targeted right off bat.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Yeah lolol it’s okay though I get why korra did it she said she didn’t want to piss off two teams but at the end of the day I’m glad my more active player stayed! Winning the trainer comp would be lovely we deserve a night off from the stresssss
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:24 pm

Winning hoh or a team member winning hoh would be nice too though to help solidify more bonds and get people reaching out,,, I always have to message people first lately to get anyyy conversation going ●︿● Hopefully once the teams are gone we can all be an extra vote to keep each other here which could be important down the line especially since I have a feeling these votes aren’t always going to be the easiest to predict!

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:19 pm

I feel the same! Went I first played I wasn’t working so now that I am I’m not sure if everyone is just not super active or if me always being busy is leaving me out of conversations. It’s such an uneasy feeling. The safety gave us some room to try to wiggle in the the others but I’m not sure that is even working lol. I do feel good about us 2 and the whole 4 person group though. We’re going to have to rely on each other much of this game
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:23 pm

Right! I always feel like I'm missing things while I'm at work but it seems like a lot of people feel the same. Still not a good feeling though I agree. I feel like the teams almost prevented getting in good with the others because it seems like most team members just want to stick with their teams,, Especially if theyre not too social I guess it let them lean on each other without having to work hard to form something. Overall I think 2 teams being safe each week based on who won hoh/the trainer competition created a weird divide that I'm not the biggest fan of because it always feels like youre targeting a whole team rather than targeting an individual player no matter what you do
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Same! And I agree, the team aspect has made the start slow just because people have a big crutch right now and people do not feel the need to reach out to others. I think I’ve talked to less than half this cast, which is frightening but I am hoping once teams aren’t a thing people will start reaching out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nessa   This room is for Cynthia & Nessa Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nessa
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next